Im Hers/His

(This goes to my dear
#SarahtheAnimeaddict!💖💖💖💖
I hope you like it since this is my first time writing lemons.🤧🤧)

(This world has alphas, betas, and omega's, wolf style!!!! Ps-Kakashi Is alpha daddy💖💗💓🙊)

(Third pov)

Who would have thought Kakashi would go into heat?

He didn't, well wasn't prepare for it he would say. Although This wasn't the first time it happened. Thus was his third time. Kakashi could have gone to the prostitute Center to have sex with an omega but no.  Kakashi wasn't going to do that. he had his limits even though he was a pervert. There was only one person in his heart that he would do all those things, and it was to y/n.

Just thinking about y/n made him want to kidnap her,  fuck her until she can't walk.  Y/n moaning his name all night got him so hard.

(Kakashi pov)

Why did my heat come now?

I had asked pakkun to lock the house for me since being like this, I don't have my mind in control.  I could only think about y/n while masturbating and having wet dreams about her. I shouldn't be doing this since y/n is my student. I just can't help it when she smiles at me. Her kindness, personality, and her innocence have me feeling things that I have never felt before.

I grab my pillow to put it under my abdomen to keep my moans at bay, but instead, I started rubbing my cock to the pillow imagining y/n below me.

Kami, I felt so good, but it doesn't feel the same. I............ I needed y/n, I needed to touch, taste, and smell her scent. I need to make her mine. I  stood up with wobbly legs to the door of my house. I then exited my house to run at
y/n house. As I got to her home, I jumped on top of a tree next to her bedroom window to see if she was in her room. To my surprise she was sleeping I saw her sleeping.

I used my ninja skills to open the window to enter her room. As I entered, I got closer to her bed. I felt like marking her neck and body and have my scent all over her body so that other alphas know that she's miss Hatake now. I got my hands playing with her nipples. As doing so I heard
y/n moaning in her sleep.

Kami, such a beautiful melody to my ears.

Then I started to suck on one of her nipples while playing with the other.

"Ahhh~" y/n moaned.

I let go of her nipples as they were hard enough. I could smell her heat between her legs.

"Don't worry y/n, I'll make you feel in heaven~," I commented to her sleeping form.

I completely took off her blanket to take off her pants. Doing so, I saw her panties. The white panties suited her so much, but it had to go since it was covering something I wanted. I took it off by opening her legs. I look at y/n pussy, fuck I couldn't hold it. I started fingering her.

"Ahhh, so good~" y/n moaned.

Hearing her say that made me masturbate her faster, and so I did.

(Y/n pov)

When I was sleeping, felt something touching me in a good weird way. It made my body hot and sweaty, but so good at the same time. I started to open my eyes. I saw someone under my legs touching me in the dark!?

" ahhh, hey wha-ahh are you doing-ahhn to me!?" I tried questioning but weird noises keep coming out of my mouth.

"Don't worry y/n, it's me Kakashi-sensei" the shadowy figure answered

Sensei!!!!!

"Sensei!!!, wha-ahhh!" I felt something moving inside me.