friends?...maybe?

BAKUGO'S. POV
it all started on my first day of the hero corse when i had just walked out of the office with my new class schedule and someone bumped in to me "HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING EXTRA!"
I yell at him "o-oh I'm sorry" says the tired looking boy "whatever get out of my way" I say as the purple haired boy quickly walks away 15th sddas I continue to walk to class when I finaly got to class I went to my seat by the window and the classroom door opens again and the tired looking boy walks into my class as he starts to walk twoards the seat right next to mine "sorry this seats taken" I hear the red haired boy behind me say. "By who?"I ask as the purple haired boy walks away " me!" He says putting his notebook on the desk and sits down and puts his hamd out and says "oh btw im eijiro kirishima but I go by jiro or kirishima!" I put my hand in "the names katsuki bakugo" I say as rhe red haired boy smiles at me and the teacher begins the lesson.

               SHINSOU'S POV
It was the first day of school for me also the day I find out if I made it into the hero corse or not so on my way to the office to get my schedule I bumped into a spiky haired blonde boy that has just left the office. "WATCH IT!" He says very rudley "sorry" I say as I quickly went to the office to get my scedule after I got my scedjule another student with yellowish blondish hair walked into the office "can u move please" I moves out of his way and continued to class I arrived late and went looking for a free seat I go to sit next to the spiky blonde boy from eirlier but the red head behind him stood up and put his hand on the chair and tells me the seat is taken I roll my eyes and go sit next to the lightning bolt kid from the office. I tap him on the shoulder and greet myself "I'm hitoshi shinso I saw U in the office!" He looks over at me and says "I'm denki! Kamanari nice to meet you" he had a bright smile on his face as he started to write in his notebook when the lesson started.