The Hogwarts Train Ride and Meeting Remus

Start from the beginning

Fred and George stare at the dog, which is actually Sirius. "Why are you such an idiot, Sirius?!?! Everyone thinks that you are supposed to be going to Hogwarts to kill Harry? What are you doing now? Going to Hogwarts!! I think you are going to be the death of me!"

Sirius POV:

Wait, is Nikki actually alive? That can't be; she doesn't look a day over seventeen!! How is she at Hogwarts? Why is she in her Hogwarts robes? Shouldn't she have graduated by now? Why is there twin boys who look almost exactly like her? I shift back into my human form, taking a risk.

"Sirius Orion Black!!! Why the hell did you change back? I know that they won't tell anyone, but what if I didn't trust them? I'm so glad you're safe, though." I wince. Well, she still has her temper.

"Who are they?" My voice is raspy and hoarse from no use.

"They're my brothers. Fred and George."

"So you're saying that you're from the future and came to the past, causing me to fall in love with you? The last I heard of the Weasley family was that they had a little girl named Ginny. There were two pairs of twins; Percy and Nicole and Fred and George. Wait... do they believe I'm innocent?"

"Yes. I told them the whole story about my past journey. James knew about it; nobody else knew. He discovered it on the Marauder's Map."

"Oh, Coley. I'm so glad you're safe." I wrap her in my arms, resting my chin on her head. I see Gred and Forge-wait, it's actually Fred and George. Whoops. They're whispering to each other.

"Sirius, we allow you to date our sister. But break her heart, and you will be pranked by us."

I sigh. Well, at least our relationship is accepted by two members of the Weasley family. I don't want to find out what Molly Weasley has to think about this. Yikes.

"Sirius, I don't want to let you go," Coley whispers.

"I don't either. But you have to or I might get caught."

Coley pulls out of our hug, face meaning business. "I'll be able to get you to Hogwarts and off of the train. I might be able to get you into the castle if I play you off as my dog. But Remus is here; he won't fall for that."

Remus, a professor? "What happened? How did Remus become a professor?"

"Well, apparently Dumbledore doesn't care about his, ahem, furry little problem." I laugh. James invented that nickname for Remus.

"I don't want you to get in trouble, Coley. You are just going to get me in Hogwarts's grounds. Not in the castle. I don't want you going to Azkaban too." She smiles at me. Merlin, I love her smile. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"Okay. So, what we are going to do is you turn into your dog form, I'll pretend you are my dog, and I'll get you to the gate. Once we get through, run to the Forbidden Forest. I'll fake chase after you, and pretend to cry. Fred, George: you have to bring me back and console me. Make it look real."

"I love you, Coley," I say. I then shift into my dog form. Coley looks like she's going to cry. It must be because she's seen me for the first time in sixteen years-wait no, for her it has only been one year.

"I love you too, Snuffles." I internally grin. I remember the day she first gave me that nickname. It was also the day of our first kiss.

Nikki POV:

I walk out of the prefects' compartment happy. I know that Sirius is okay. That knowledge could fuel a thousand Patronuses. Fred and George flank my sides, with Snuffles walking in between George and I. We walk this way until we get to the carriages. We get in one, Snuffles's tongue lolling out of his mouth. He looks adorable. I start to scratch behind his ears as we start to move. I'm biting my lip as we get closer and closer to the castle. Filch starts to examine us, making sure we aren't sneaking contraband into Hogwarts. He sniffs at Snuffles disapprovingly. He's probably annoyed at the mud Snuffles will track in.

We enter the castle, and Sirius, after looking back at me longingly, starts to bolt. I scream, "SNUFFLES!!! COME BACK!!!! NOOOOOO!" I start to "chase" after him, with Fred and George running after me.

I'm smirking internally as everyone looks at me like I'm out of my mind. I start to fake cry as I see Sirius vanish from sight. 'Goodbye, Sirius. I will always love you.' I resume my run as I go back to the rest of the group with everyone laughing at me. I smile as I walk back with my head in George's chest. That. Was. Awesome!! At least it worked and Sirius is safe.

As we walked into Hogwarts, I strained my neck to try to find a last glimpse of Sirius. I can't find him, but George takes my hand and squeezes it. I smile at him. When did my life get so damn complicated?

Author's Note: Did you guys like the plan they made? Do you want Nikki to help Sirius with his plans? I don't know... she's very loyal to her family and it doesn't look very good. I'm really excited for this next part. It's going to be about the next boggart lesson with Nikki's boggart. It changed from the past, but you'll have to read on to find out.

QOTD: Which Harry Potter pet would you like to own?

AOTD: Probably an owl, but I'd want dogs to be allowed.

                      -GryffindorPadmeEaton