"Alright"Was his only response as I walked to the door

"Don't be in here depressed Smoke, I'll be back Monday before the flight"

I walked out of the room, dragging my suitcase behind me. When I got to the black truck I allowed the chauffeur to take my suitcase and put it in the trunk while I got in the backseat.

It took a good 40 minutes to get the Dime's house, once I did I jumped right out of the truck, grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the door.

I knocked a few times, seconds later Dime opened the door with a huge smile on her face

"Naeeee"Dime exclaimed while pulling me into a tight hug

I walked inside still hugging her "You look soo good"

"Thank you, so do you"We finally pulled apart

"I'm so happy you're here, we need to catch up" Dime mumbled "I know Smoke mad as hell that you left"

"Why you say that? He didn't seem mad he was actually cool with it"

"For real?"

I nodded "Plus it's only for a day I'll be back with him Monday"

"His birthday is tomorrow though"

"I'm aware, but he'll be fine. Anyway, what's new with you?"I asked as we walked to the living and sat down beside each other on a couch

"Well.. I got me a boo, he's one of Smoke's friends"

"You sure Smoke ain't gone have a problem with that? I mean Smoke's friends aren't the best of people. None of them are really good influences"

"Everything can't always be about Smoke Nae it's about me and my happiness. He's just gonna have to deal with it cause we're 4 months in so he's definitely not going anywhere"

"Aww well, I'm happy that you're happy"

"Thank you that's why I love you"Dime squeezed me into another hug "I miss y'all living here, why can't you just stay for like another week or two"

"Cause your brother, he is gonna throw a fit"

"You right, you know he don't want you out of his damn eyesight"

"Yeah, I think he's gotten way too-"

Dime cut me off "Territorial?"

"That too, but I was gonna say possessive"

"How?"

"Well for one, this nigga broke my phone a few days ago and then literally cuddled me for the rest of the night"

Dime laughed a little "My bad I'm laughing cause I already knew this was gonna happen. Nae, warning come before destruction and I warned you"

"You did, I mean, it's not super bad at home he's just a little crazy over me"

"I think it's a cute thing for now"

Dime and I continued to talk, we basically talked until the sun went down. When it got super dark and we felt tired she directed me to the guest room where I took a shower then laid down it didn't take long for me to fall asleep

The next day

"Ouuu look at you"Adelyn smiled while staring at me

"Look at me? Look at you"I said, boosting her

She did a pose before busting out laughing "You look good Miss Adelyn"