chapter 25: The First Date.

Will and I walked to my room to get clothes. "Oh remember this?" Will asked.

"What is it?" He showed me a polaroid picture. It was on our first date.

~Flash Back~

"Mabel! The slave and I are going to get supplies! We'll be back in an hour!" I yelled.

"Alright Dipper! Make sure he doesn't get away!" I grabbed the picnic basket.

"Don't call me that!" I looked at Will. "Come on." I said. This was it. I was going on a date with William Cipher. I couldn't believe it. If you told me a year ago that I would grow feelings for a triangle demon, I would say you were insane. We got out of the Mansion and started walking to a meadow for our picnic. I grabbed Will's hand. "Is this okay?" I asked him not wanting to freak him out. Will was still jumpy around me and I know why. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Yeah it's great Mason." We arrived at the meadow and set up our picnic. Will tried to serve me but I stopped him.

"Will you don't need to serve me, remember? Let me serve you." he nodded.

"O-okay Mason." I smiled and served him. We started to eat. Will sat close to me. We finished eating and relaxed for a bit. Will kissed my cheek. "This was amazing Dipper." I looked at him.

"What did you call me?" I asked softly. Will went away from me.

"I-I'm s-sorry M-Master. I-I shouldn't have called you that. I-" I grabbed Will's hands.

"Hey, it's alright William. And you don't need to call me Master anymore remember? You can call me Mason, or Dipper if you want to."

"R-really?" He asked.

"Yeah it could be your nickname for me, I just need a nickname for you." I thought for a minute. "What about," I got an idea. "Blueberry?"

"Blueberry?" He asked.

"Yeah, you have blue hair, blue eyes, just blue everything. It's like your signature color."

"Just like my brothers." He mumbled.

"Brothers?" I asked.

"Yeah, My older brother Kill his color is red, and my twin brother Bill his color is yellow, and mine is blue. They don't like you all that much."

"Wait what?" Will chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, Kill doesn't check on me as much as Bill but they both wanted to 'disassemble your molecules' as Bill would say. I told them to not do anything to you and Mabel but the both would mess with you guys. They would hide Mabel's daggers and her phone and Bill took your journal."

"Wait, they took my journal? Do you know where it is?"

"It's right here." A voice called. Will and I turned around and there was a guy who looked exactly like Will, but yellow and with an eye patch.

"Bill!" Will yelled. He ran up to him. I stood up. Bill hugged Will.

"Hey Will, you look better." He nodded.

"Yeah thanks to Dipper." Bill looked back over to me.

"Is that so?" Will nodded. I went stiff when I met Bill's gaze. He walked towards me.

"Bill what are you doing? Bill!" Bill was two inches away from me. I tried not to shake.

"Here." He said handing me my journal.

"T-thanks." I hesitantly said. "Spiders and snakes aren't going to jump out when I open this right?" He laughed at me.

"No kid, nothing is going to jump out. I've corrected some things though."