Tobe wore a very casual black t-shirt, blue jeans, and along with white socks and his regular shoes from god knows where it has been.

"It's almost 5:00! We gotta get my hair prepared."

"It's too late for that. And no one wants to do your hair so get used to it for now. Have you really been on a date before?"

Tobe looked down with a downed face.

"Not at all. I always claim that I am a playboy but I'm really just like you, Hikitani-kun."

You're not me.

"Don't worry, it'll all be over soon. Just try to act casual and always love whatever she loves."

"Wow! You know a lot about dating! You sure you haven't dated anyone before?"

[ Flashback ]

"Onii-chan, here are a few tips about dating."

What on earth was my little sister on about?

"What are you talking about? You should know your older brother has no dates or girlfriends. Heck I don't even have friends."

"Just for precaution. In case you mess up your only chance with the unluckiest girl."

I better listen before she starts throwing harsh insults all over my face for at least not trying to listen.

"Fine."

[ End of Flashback ]

"Not at all."

"But any who, which one are you going to swing with?"

"What do you mean?"

He gives me a wink.

"Yukinoshita or Yui? The 2 girls who are always by your side."

I want to ruin his date now.

"That's none of your concern. And I'm pretty sure I'll be flat out rejected by them."

It was less than a minute before his date arrived.

"I'm not so sure about that. When I gave them that fake information about you asking for tips on dating, they were very jealous."

All I saw were faces that looked like an angry tiger ready to fight with it's claws out as if he saw a potential threat and a werewolf baring his teeth to show dominance.

"Look, your date is here."

"Where?!"

She was nowhere to be found.

That should teach Tobe not to mess things with my personal life. In fact, I have the power to interfere with his personal life. Should I get back at him? Or ruin the entirety of his future?

"Okay, there she is. Now walk up to her and tell her how much of a coincidence it is to see you here."

His date finally walked into the cafe.