I began to point at Tobe's phone which contained the photo of his date.

Even she was surprised.

"To think Tobu was the type of guy to get a girl like that."

"It's Tobe! And I am extremely handsome, so it's normal that I get a cute girl like her."

He doesn't even get my name right, he has no excuse to yell at Yukinoshita for that. And you asked for our help because you couldn't get a cute girl like that without relying on us.

"Now that we got the evidence, we should get you dressed."

"Yahallo! Sorry I am late!"

"Good afternoon, Yuigahama-san."

"Yo."

"What's going on? Does Tobe need help with something?"

Yuigahama sat right next to him and sees the photo of the girl he is going to take to dinner.

"Woah! That's a really pretty girl! How did you get someone like her?"

Did Yuigahama secretly dissed Tobe like that? That almost made me laugh. Too bad I had to choked on tea so my throat is healing at the moment.

"You gotta learn from a man like me. I even gave Hikitani-kun a few tips on how to get girls like her."

"What?!"
"What?"

Both girls look at me with a surprised expression, and then slowly turns into a bit of subtle anger.

"Do you seriously believe a guy like him?"

I stopped worrying about having relationships back when I was in middle school. They should know by now.

"You almost had me there, Tofuu, to think I was almost deceived."

"It's Tobe!"

"It's rude to start gossips, Tobe! Especially when you're trying to get someone like Hikki to be made fun of!"

Hold on a second, why does me trying to get some tips about dating girls make you assume that I am going to be made fun of? Maybe I really should ask Tobe just to get back at them.

"It's the pinnacle of high school. Starting rumors, gossips, ups and downs, relationship problems, and most of all, just having fun. Everyone should know that."

Wow, that actually hits pretty hard.

"Doesn't mean you can just force your own responsibility onto us."

Yukinoshita breaks the whole atmosphere.

"Hey!"

...

We discussed everything about the date that doesn't include 'pros&cons'. And we have come to an agreement that Tobe needs better clothes.

"To think I would have to spend money on a date."

"You're a young man, you should know that."