1

The sound of feet running echoed through wood walls. Panting filled the room.
    “GET BACK HERE!” A voice rang behind the little child.
    “NEVER!  YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!!! EAP!” The child squealed as she was picked up by the waist.
    “Did you think you could run Y/n?”  The voice said,  muffed.
    “Brother! Put me down!  I wanna go play outside!” Y/n said trying to get out of his grasp.
    “It’s filthy out there.  You will stay in the house.  Where it’s clean.”
    “But it’s boring in here!  I want to go play with the other children!  Crono can take me! Pleeease?!”
    “No.  Chrono would be doing nothing of the such.”
    “I want to do something! Grandpa would always let me go outside!” Y/n said with a huff of annoyance.
    “Well grandpa isn’t here, is he?  So you will stay inside the house, got it?”
    Y/n looked at the door as she was pulled away and taken deeper into the house.
    “Boss Eri is gone, she ran out while I had my back turned,” a man with a bird mask said as the brown head male held the h/c girl in his arms.
    “Crono.  Take Y/n, and you stay here.” The male said as he handed the little girl to another man in a bird mask.
    “B-but b-big brother!” Y/n started to whine.
    “Y/n don’t cry I’ll be back in a little bit okay?  I just need to find someone okay?  Crono,  if she goes outside,”  He looked at the sad Y/n and let out a sigh, “Just make sure she gets cleaned very well,  those disgusting quirk people are out there.”
    Y/n looked up at the thought of going outside.  She pulled Crono’s arm up the stairs yelling at him cuz he was going to slow.
    “COME ON CRO! YOU TAKE FOREVER!!”
    The brown-headed male let out a chuckle and then looked at the man who stood in front of him and carefully slipped off his glove and placed a hand on his face.
    Blood splattered all over the wall.
    “Get someone to clean this up too.” He said as he walked towards the end of the hallway.  
With Y/n and Crono

    Y/n and Crono made their way outside through the front door and headed toward the park before being stopped by a green-headed male with glasses and a blue girl from her skin all the way to her eyes.
    “Hello there! Do you mind if we ask you some questions?” the girl asked.
    Y/n hid behind Crono and only peeked out an eye to look at the two.
    “Sir we have a few questions for you and this girl so please come with us and croperwait and things will go smoothly.”  The green-haired male said.
    “Cro.  I wanna Big Brother.”  Y/n said, starting to cry and hold onto Crono’s jacket.
    “It’s okay N/n.  Sorry, we were just heading to the park and I guess we are heading back home,  sorry.  Come on let’s go N/n”  Crono said, taking Y/n’s hand and starting to walk away from the two.
    “Sir you are leaving and heading to a possible villain hide-out you need to come with us.”  The Blue girl said.
    Y/n turned around rage in her eyes, “BIG BROTHER IS NOT A VILLAIN!  HE IS THE BEST BROTHER EVER!” Y/n turned back around and grabbed Crono’s hand and started to run towards the ‘villain’s lair’.  The green hair male and the blue girl ran after the two at full speed.
    “CRO!” Y/n yelled as she was picked up by the blue-haired girl.
    “N/N! GIVE HER BACK”  He yelled trying to grab Y/n from the blue girl.
    “Bubble Girl  get her out of here,  I’ll take care of him.”  The man said.
    “Yes sir!” Bubbles says and runs away with the screaming/crying Y/n.
    “LET ME GO! I WANT TO BE WITH MY BIG BROTHER KIA!” Y/n said hitting Bubble Girl.  She continued to run away to the meeting place where she would meet Hero in training Deku and Limmion.
    “Bubble Girl who is the kid?”  a dark-haired male with emerald green eyes and a starry freckled asked.
    “Kai Chisaki’s family.  I’m guessing she is his little sister.”
    “That's strange because we meant his daughter,  Eri”
    The three of them looked at the now sleeping girl, “we should get her out of here,  If she is Chisaki’s little sister we can use her as leverage.”
    “We will have to bring it up with sir tho.”
    “I can take her back to the UA dorms with me until then.  Katchan is very good kids!” The green-haired boy said.
"Thanks, Deku, that would be great!”
"Bubble girl do you have the kid?" A voice came from behind the blue girl.
Bubble girl gave a soft nod and looked at the sleeping Y/n.
“Sir we ran into Chisaki and me and Limmion met a little girl who was claimed as Chisaki’s daughter, but the thing that worried me is that she had bandages wrapped around her arms and legs.  But this one looks perfectly fine. Why would someone do that to their daughter? It’s not adding up to me.  What do you think Sir?” Green hair boy asked.
“I do not know,  but I know we need a place to put the child until she wakes up.”
“Me and Deku can take her back to the dorms with us.  Some of our friends are really good with kids.”
“Most of 1A is good with kids,  Eraser Head as well.”
“Limmion what do you have to say about it?”
“1A is the class and if anything the big three can help too if she gets out of hand!  Who knows what her quirk is!”
A soft groan came from Bubble girl.  The three males looked at her who was still holding a child, but now it was a half-awake child.
“Hey, there kiddo!  We are gonna take you back to our school okay?” Limmion said going to reach for her.  Y/n, who was about ¾ awake, looked at the man and started screaming curse words.
“I WANNA GO BACK TO BIG BROTHER”  and “YOU ARE THE REAL VILLAINS!”  were her favorite to say the pro heroes/ in training heroes.  
“Limmion, Deku just take her I got some things to attend to in the office.  Be careful too we don’t know what her quirk is.”