Osamu Dazai: live for me~

Whilst you gracefully fly through the air attached to Dazai, you accidentally squeeze him then place one hand on his shoulder, another still strapped to his back.

Then, without warning Dazai spots a broken gutter pipe and in the blink of an eye grabs onto it with one hand and supporting you with his other. Coincidentally, the window next to it seemed to be open as he throws you both inside, landing on his feet and catching you.

You tried to ask him why but you couldn't catch your breath so instead you collapse on the floor, legs spread open and your arms supporting you up in a sitting position.

Dazai crouches down and smiles softly at you. Sorry about that, I just had a split-second Decision. You tilt your head in perplexity. He then goes on to elaborate, but before he does he holds out his hand, signalling to help you up. As soon as he jolts you up you hold onto his shoulder for support before being able to stand on your feet. That makes him giggle slightly.

"So, my idea was, death is too easy. I've had this long life goal of committing a double suicide with a beautiful lady such as yourself. It was one of my greatest desires." This made you blush, "but now that this opportunity has finally blessed me, I don't want it."

"How come?" You bark up, still breathless.

"Like I just explained, death is too easy. I think me and you have built a really strong relationship with the littlest time we've known each other. I'm going on a bit I know but what I'm trying to say is, why don't we make a pact? Like a promise, to live for each other."

Those final words shocked you. You stared at him in horror, but that horror soon turned to delight as your water works started again. Through your tears, you hum the sweet words

"that would be the greatest thing this monstrosity of a world had to offer me. Thank you."

*Extra part coming up if you're interested*