The green eyes boy looks over at Louis one more time, that same smile playing on his lips while mumbling the song and Louis isn't even listening to anymore, he tries to listen to it from Harry's voice while his lips move.

And all I know is you're the part of me that keeps me strong

And what I want is for us to face forever

Standing up together, eyes turned towards the heaven, arm in arm.

And this is unreal but Harry mouths those exactly words along the man's voice coming from the small earphone but Louis literally hears his husky tone, whispering the verse as if they were in a dark room, the only light coming is from the opened window and they need to keep quiet, because the night makes them to, so they whisper. Harry is just lovely and Louis needs to quickly look away, otherwise Harry will see and he will make the younger guy sing the rest of the song for him.

~*~

They land on the airport and Louis is confused to how they're actually going to do this. They might get lost, Louis has never been in Seattle before and it's not like Harry has been here for the past three years. At first he thinks Cassie might be waiting for them to guide them to where they need to go, she put Harry in this, she helps. But that doesn't happen and Harry might have everything figured in his head but Louis has no clue what is going to happen today. He doesn't know where they're staying, if Harry's parents even know he is here, how they're going to find them, what is Harry going to say, when they're going to leave... it's all so uncertain and Louis realises this isn't even his place, isn't even where he should be.

He finds this situation too weird, too surreal. It's literally a feeling he can't describe because he doesn't even know how he feels. It's like he doesn't exists and his soul left his body so he isn't really living the moment, he doesn't know what is happening.

He has difficulty to walk and carry the bag with him, but he has Harry right next to him, holding the other strap from it – they've been fucking sharing a bag, Louis feels like he is in the clouds – and they're safe, even though he guesses Harry feels kind of the same way, maybe worse and he isn't really thinking about that.

"Harry..." he hears himself speaking while they walk out of the airport and it's probably his concern speaking louder. Literally loudly.

"Yes?" Harry stops walking and looks at Louis to give him full attention. He understands.

"How... What are we going to do?" He bites his bottom lip and he wants to hold Harry, wants to rest his hand above his cheek, caress his cheekbones with his thumb because Harry looks so emotionless but anxious at the same time, even though he is trying to cover it. But it isn't enough for Louis not to see it.

"Cassie gave me an address. My parents... They know." Louis wonders what they're thinking and if when they see Harry his mother will cry and his father feel like his heart is going to fall and then hug him. He knows that won't happen but it should. Louis also wishes at the same time to make Harry turn around and run away from even seeing those people. "I want you to trust me on this." He says after looking away. "It'll be weird, maybe confusing, but I will handle it. I just need to know that you're by my side. Can you do it?" He asks glancing over at him for a moment.

"Of course." Louis feels the need to answer right away.

"Thank you." He smiles a little and Louis has to see more of that, but for now he will accept what Harry gives.

So they get into a taxi and Harry tells the address, thrice, because at first he couldn't pronounce the street in the right way and then because of his accent and the driver didn't really understand, which is pretty weird but at least it kept them for a little before starting their way to the house Cassie addressed to her cousin – her parent's house, Louis supposes. Won't it all be inappropriate? The whole thing will be, Harry will just appear after years with Louis next to him. But his parents got divorced so his father will be at his ex–sister in law's house. And why now? Why did Harry decide to come now? Why did Cassie speak to him?