" I would love to go on vacation with you sometime." Niall says," So, what have you done so far?"

" We've gone to the beach. I played in the sand and water and tried to get my sister to play with me, which did not work. She's so boring." Harry says.

Niall hears in the background," I heard that you twit."

Niall lets out a giggle," Your sister is funny."

" Oh shit, you heard that?" Harry asks. Niall nods his head.

" Anyway, we went to the spa and I didn't think it would be so relaxing! When I'm back in town, we're definitely going on a spa date." Harry says.

" That sounds really fun." Niall says.

" Anyway, enough about my dumb vacation, how have you been so far?" Harry asks.

Niall shrugs his shoulders," Bored. I really haven't done anything."

" Now why not? What about Louis?" Harry asks.

" Louis's always at work. But I don't blame him, he's gotta make some money. I'm thinking about getting a job myself." Niall says.

" But how am I supposed to see you?" Harry says, frowning.

Niall laughs and shakes his head," You could always visit me. I have to get a job first, so I'm all yours."

" Good." Harry says, switching his frown to a big smile.

" Man, do I miss that smile." Niall says.

" I miss you." Harry says.

" Harry, you're being loud. Shut up." Harry's sister says. Niall raises a confused eyebrow. Harry rolls his eyes. He stands up from bed and walks outside. Niall heard the waves crashing in the background of the call.

" Sorry about my dumb sister. We had to share a room and let's just say she's not a morning person." Harry says.

" You're okay Harry. I love hearing the waves crashing anyway." Niall says.

" Then you gotta see it!" Harry exclaims. Harry flips the camera so Niall can be seeing the waves crashing on the beach. Niall fell in love with the sight.

" That's so beautiful. I would love to wake up to that one day." Niall says.

" I told ya Ni. I'll bring you here and we can wake up to this every day." Harry says. A smile appears on Niall's face.

" That would be lovely." Niall says. The two sat in silence for a bit enjoying the view. Niall lets out a sigh. Harry flips the camera so Niall is looking at him.

" What's wrong Ni?" Harry asks.

" I really miss being with you. I wanna cuddle." Niall says with a little pout on his face. Harry lets out a laugh.

" Oh, I miss being with you too. But, I'm home a little before New Years, so when I come back we will have a non-stop cuddle fest. That sound good?" Harry says.

Niall smiles," That sounds great."

" Niall! It's time for dinner!" Maura calls out. Niall lets an agitated groan. Harry raises an eyebrow.

" You good?" Harry asks.

" No, I have to leave to eat dinner. I don't want to hang up yet." Niall says.

" Hey, it'll be alright. My mum is probably gonna make us eat breakfast soon. Just call me when you have the time, okay?" Harry says.

" Okay. I miss you already." Niall says. Harry blows a kiss to the camera.

" I miss you more. Bye Ni." Harry says.

Niall waves," Bye Harry."

Niall hangs up. The places his phone in his pocket. He stands up from the bed and walks out of his room. He walks downstairs to the kitchen where he sees Maura laid out their dinner.

" You almost made me call out your name again." Maura says, sitting down at her place at the kitchen table. Niall sits down at his spot.

" Sorry, I was talking with Harry." Niall says.

" Oh, makes sense. Alright, dig in." Maura says.

And with that, the two family members have dinner. Of course Niall thought about Harry the whole time.

***

Hello !! I'm not quite sure what to say, which I always say. I'm trying my best to update, but when you're not in the mood, shit happens.

Anyway, any comments or questions? Please feel free to comment them or privately message them to me.

Thank you guys for reading. I love you all so much.

***