|||||||||

RIN + WONPIL = RINPIL

SARCASM overload.
If you don't want to get roasted by these two or be met with extreme sarcasm, don't hang out with them.

RIN likes hanging out with Wonpil and has mentioned a couple of times that if she had a brother, she would want it to be Wonpil.

Wonpil has been teaching RIN the piano a couple of times but cringes every time he hears RIN's nails tick on the keys. The male eventually decided to stop for his own sanity. The two mostly make music together, but when they're not in the studio, they're probably at home watching a movie together, pretending to be movie critics.

Wonpil is very fond of RIN and likes to spend time with the younger girl, even though she can drive him up the wall sometimes. But hey, that's what friends are for.

JUST RINPIL THINGS
| "Piano man!" "Can't you just say my name like any other person?"
|Wonpil trying to teach RIN to play DAY6 songs on the piano, but RIN just playing Studio Ghibli songs
|RIN playing ukulele while Wonpil plays piano
|RIN showing pre-debut photos of Wonpil
| Wonpil playing Stray Kids songs on the piano

|||||||||

RIN + TZUYU = RIYU

'99 liners.
For some reason, RIN keeps on forgetting that Tzuyu is younger than her and the TWICE maknae likes to tease RIN about it.

Tzuyu mentioned that during their SIXTEEN days, aside from Annie, she was closest to RIN of all the other contestants. The girls like to post pictures of each other during those times from time to time.

Tzuyu has been trying to teach RIN Chinese, but their lessons haven't been that successful yet, but there is a slow process in RIN's Chinese skills. RIN has also been helping Tzuyu with her English, which is going a lot better than with RIN's Chinese.

When they have the chance, the girls like to go to the beach together. Sometimes they just walk around, enjoying the sound of the waves and the feeling of the wind through them. Or they actually spend the whole day at the beach playing in the sand or the water.