Deluging Back (Miniminter)

Začít od začátku

"Cassie!"

She heard behind her. Turning her head, she was met with Kon. She smiled, considering she hadn't seen him in a while.

"Hi Kon, how've you been? I haven't seen you in so long"

He smiled, finally reaching her and giving her a friendly hug.

"Yea I'm good. Been working with the boys for a few years now. Don't worry though, their all lovely"

He reassured her. They both walked in side by side, discussing the camera and mic set up. She heard shouting coming from the door leading to the main hall. Kon laughed and turned to her.

"That would be the boys"

She chuckled, gripping to her bag tightly. Kon reached his hand out, pushing the door open, making it slam against the wall. The sudden loud noise caused all of the boys to turn their heads to the two. Cassie's smile instantly faltered.

Simon.

Flash back to Cassie's last year in comprehensive

Cassie and Simon stumbled into his room in an intense lip lock. His hands roamed her waist while hers ran through his already messed up dirty blonde hair. She pushed him slightly towards his bed, making Cassie fall on top of him. They chuckled into the kiss, still not breaking away.

~~~

The pair had met when Cassie was four. Simon was five and a family friend. Cassie's mother's friend thought it would be a nice idea to introduce the two. Which turned out to be a great idea. They got on like a house on fire and spent countless hours in each others presence. Building forts and playing hide and seek.

Simon was a school year older than Cassie, so he instantly adapted a protective persona over the brunette. Cassie liked it though, she felt safe. His mates often teased him for not going out with her however.

"She's a sort Si"

"So you're telling me you haven't thought about that girls body?"

"Don't you want to tap that?"

Simon never appreciated it though. She was an innocent year ten that shouldn't have 16 year olds talking about her like that. So Simon was quick to put them in their place. But, he couldn't deny the fact that he liked her. No matter how many girls threw themselves at the blonde, he would always remain faithful to his Cassie.

However, it was Christmas a year later when things changed. Simon and his family had arrived at the Michaels annual Christmas party. He was greeted at the door by Cass, wearing a dress that made her look even more gorgeous (if possible) and Simon weak in the knees.

 He was greeted at the door by Cass, wearing a dress that made her look even more gorgeous (if possible) and Simon weak in the knees

She smiled her sweet smile as Simon's cheeks crimsoned.

"Hey Si"

She softly chimed. He stuttered in his response, his breath taken away by the beauty in front of him.