PruCan: realization

Alois sighed as he listened to the music in his headphones, putting his hands in his pockets and looking at his little sister, Marguerite laugh while an albino who shared the same red eyes as Alois pushed her swing in the air, Marguerite laughed delightedly in return.

His eyes darted at the lake, where small hills were shining in the background. He looked down and felt a small tear slide down his cheek, he was in verge of sobbing right now, if there was a person just beside him, he could just sob onto their shoulder.

Why did his tear fall? Because he remembered the time, the time when he started to hate his father, no specific reason why, that's want they all think. Alois just hates his father for no apparent reason.

But that's not true. Surely, he might call Gilbert by his name or glare at him, not caring if he gets mad. But deep inside he was hurt, scarred and bruised. He wanted to like his father, treat him with respect he deserves as a father but, he couldn't. Because he never wanted to, not after what he'd done.

Matthew noticed that his son was starting to cry, which almost made his world come down. Matthew sat down beside Alois and patted his shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" Matthew asked, a bit surprised to see his son cry for the first time.

Alois wiped a tear away and looked at Matthew, then looked down again.

"It's nothing." He sniffed and went back to listening to his music, trying to restrain his tears. But now that Matthew was there, he sobbed on his mom's shoulder.

"Shh, it's okay." Matthew whispered to his son's ear. Alois looked at his mother's purple eyes, hoping he would listen to what he'd say.

"M-mom?" Alois sobbed. Matthew looked at him, little spectacles of purple began to show in his eyes, which happened not so often.

"Yes?"

"Do you think, that-that dad still, loves after what I did to him?"

Matthew was surprised to hear Alois say dad to Gilbert for the first time in forever.

Matthew took something out of his pocket, a new iPod to be exact. A shiny, new blue iPod with 'Alois' on it. Alois couldn't believe what he was seeing, a very expensive iPod that cost about a hundred dollars or a million.

"You know," Matthew handed the iPod to Alois "Your dad spent almost all of his money on that. But he thought you wouldn't like it because you hate him, so he just kept it in for too long."

Alois looked at the iPod, tracing his name engraved on it. He had been a fool, he didn't know. Gilbert spent all of his money just for Alois, adm only him, not Marguerite.

Alois knew he had to find Gilbert, fast. He ran to where he last saw him and began looking for him, calling his name every once in a while.

He heard footsteps, which probably belonged to Gilbert approach him. He turned and saw Gilbert, sad to see him.

Immediately without thinking, he threw his arms around Gilbert instantly.

Meanwhile Gilbert was frozen right in the spot. Alois never EVER hugged him before, he didn't even glance at him first thing when he came back from the bar.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, Dad!"