"If you're not a customer, beat it already !!"

Since he didn't move from his spot on the ground, Patty started kicking him in the stomach. I could understand him, starving and being kicked out because you don't have anything to pay for food. It happened to me too many times before.

I kept silent, seeing the Marines crawling out of the place like dogs.

"Now, dumb customers, please continue your meal !"

Patty picked up the pirate, and put him outside, to not disturb the customers. I could see Captain going after him.

Time skip~~

We all choose to eat here, since we started getting hungry. After a while, we saw Luffy come down from upstairs.

"Hey, chore boy !"

"Ugh ! You guys..."

We all smirked at him, it was too funny not to. (Well, more like smiling for me.)

"I hear you have to work for a year here !"

"Is it okay if we redraw our flag for the ship ?"

"I wanna be vice-captain."

"Ahhhh... You're eating yummy food without me ?! How could you ?!"

"That's our business, right guys ?"

As Zoro turned his head away to laugh, Luffy threw his bogey in Zoro's glass. Ussop and Nami had to stop themself from laughing.

"Well, it's true the food here is good."

Zoro picked up his glass, closing his eyes.

"I feel bad for you, but..."

"Drink it yourself !!"

He grabbed Luffy by the shoulder and forced the water in his mouth by pushing his glass in his face.

"You guys are disgusting..."

I was saying this, but I was also snickering in my hand.

""I can't believe you did that !""

Nami and Ussop were laughing like there was no tomorrow, banging their hands on the table.

I could see everyone looking at us, dissaproving of our behaviour.

But my view was quickly covered by a rose being held right in front of my eyes.

"Oh, dear ocean ! I thank you for today's encounter !"

Both Nami and I were startled, and backed away a little.

"Oh, love, I can't bear this hardship. Go ahead and laugh at me. I'm now prepared to be a lowly pirate or devil if I'm with you !"

I could see Zoro and Luffy in the corner of my eye, smiling akwardly at that. Sanji was in front of us, hearts in his visible eye.

"However, how tragic it is ! There's too great an obstacle between us !"

"And that obstacle is me, right, Sanji ?"

Sanji got out of his daydream, losing his heart eyes.

"Geh, damn geezer !"

"This is a good oportunity. Why don't you become a pirate with them ? You're no longer needed at this restaurant !"

Sanji turned around, looking at the owner with a disbelieving face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyy~~ How're you guys doinnn' !

I'm good ! I now only have one week of school every two weeks in the school building, and the rest at home ! (Let's thank french highschool)

I loved Zoro's and Luffy's faces, so I took a picture x) Luffy didn't seem that dumb and seemed to understand whatever Sanji was saying XD

I almost stopped to write this when reaching the middle of the episode... This scene kept me going XD

Hope you had a good time reading this !

Bye bye~~

Lily out~~✨✨

16/11/2020