A normal occassion Part II (Mafia imagine)

Start from the beginning

For two songs the girls danced with their dads while the mother's partners changed to accomodate their rest of the sons.By now the damce floor was filled as many people joined.

Finally it was their fathers' turn to dance with their wives.

Sanvi was now dancing with Jin and Y/N with Namjoon , while Jimin had charmed some girl and Yoongi was dancing with a businessman's elderly wife.Hoseok and Taehyung were in the Private hall filling for their
father's absence , while Jungkook just sat and waited for his turn.

Once the ball was ended with the annoncement of Yoongi and Namjoon taking over the company and both had given their speechs , the guests began to trickle away and soon only the mafia leaders were remaining as
the dinner was planned to be held.

The long  table was quickly filled with people , The American Mafia, the Russian mafia , The Italian mafia and the French Mafia leaders , their righthand men , wives and children were there.
There were atleast 50 people on the table , Y/N's father and uncle sitting on both ends, with their wife's and sucessors by their sides.

Y/N POV

Dinner was going finely, but us younger ones werent that hungry so we just had a little something to nibble.

I was sitting with sanvi who had Jungkook oppa next to her but next to me were the french mafia's elder Daughter.

It was really boring because the Mafia kids were all talking among their siblings , including us ,while the men all talked loudly on the table.

I was focusing on the pastry in front of me when the frenchy tapped me on the shoulder.

"Excuze me , I woz wondereeng if you know that boy." she asked politely in english, her french accent dripping.

I smiled but it dropped as soon as i saw her finger pointed at the american mafia's youngest son.Kyle.

"He's the american mafia's youngest son." I also spoke in english and smiled.

I sure had horrible memories with him.

We used to play together but once when i was 8 I tripped while running and ripped my jeans he made fun of me and I was hysterical, needless to say Jungkook oppa punched him in the face , after that we never got the opportunity to properly converse.

"Thankz..by the way , whatz your name?" She asked.

"I am Y/n , The second youngest girl of the korean Mafia." I told her."And you?"

"My name iz Gabrielle , I am the eldest daughter of the french Mafia , I am going to take over one day." she said proudly.

"Wow , a female Mafia leader? You must be very brave." I said amazed.

"yeah , it's quite a hassle because the men dont want a female leader and my dad wants me to take over with a husband ...actually they are talking of marrying me off to some Mafia guy named Jungkook..I dont know
which one it is ...so i asked you that guys name" she told me and I was totally gobsmacked....My youngest older brother who was barely 19 years old was getting married?

"H-How old are you ?" I asked her .

"I am 18 and going to take over in 2 years " she told me and I abruptly stood up and looked at my father.

Everyone was now looking at me. "Is it true dad?" I asked defaintely. I was now talikng in Korean so only my family would understand me.

"What ?" he asked confused.
I pointed at the french girl Gabrielle .

His eyes widened and he hesitantly nodded .

Then my eyes landed on the man he was talking to with Yoongi Oppa, he was sure the french Mafia leader.