A sound, however, made her sit up.

She looked over at the girls but they were sound asleep, the only sound being their deep breathing.

The girl looked around the room, her heart racing but there was no one in sight.

Aria gasped as a shooting pain wrecked her head.

She brought her hands to her ears, shaking her head to get rid of the loud ringing in them.

Her head throbbed.

The pain felt like a certain force attempted to get in but another fought to keep it out.

She squeezed her eyes shut, clenching her teeth, willing the pain to go away.

Then at once, she sat up straight.

Like under a stupor, her gaze was still.

Her quick breaths stopped.

She loosened her hands against her ears.

Her eyes snapped open, a bright light consuming her vision.

And then the pain stopped.

•••○•••

The small girl watched from her corner of the room as Aria relaxed and brought her hands down.

Lucy squinted her eyes as Aria got to her feet and walked out of the room, leaving it quiet again when before her sharp frantic breaths had woken her up.

Lucy scrambled to her feet, running in the direction that the other was headed.

The youngest Pevensie followed her close behind, making sure to make no sound.

But it was apparent that not even a loud sound would stop Aria as Lucy stumbled over a barrel, creating a booming echo that left Aria unbothered.

The girl continued to walk as if in a trance and as they walked out of Aslan's How and into the open field, Lucy stopped and stared at the back of Aria as she walked towards the woods.

"Peter!", Lucy stumbled upon the boys assembled at the stone table.

All three pairs of eyes turned to her in worry as the blond haired boy approached her.

"Lucy? What's wrong?", Peter asked softly, holding onto her shoulder reassuringly.

"Aria- she-", Lucy rushed her words and Peter's gaze narrowed.

He placed both his hands on her tense shoulders, bringing her closer as Caspian and Edmund walked towards them.

"Lucy, what happened to Aria?".

•••○•••

The boys rushed into the woods, running in the direction that Lucy had shown, praying that the girl had not swayed from her path.

The atmosphere was placid,almost silent.

Too eerily quiet for their liking.

Peter brushed aside branches and twigs as he sped along the path, not bothering about the tiny scratches they left behind on his skin.

The moon light shone dimly through the trees, illuminating their path only slightly, as Edmund and Caspian fought to keep up with the boy.

Peter came to a halt, looking around him in a daze when a sound made his blood run cold.

A high pitched scream broke through the night and Peter's breath hitched in his throat as his head snapped in the direction of the voice.

Peter started to sweat, tremble, his heart beating faster.