RIOH

"Hi po, magandang araw po..." I greeted to her mom and smiled widely as she opened the door widely.

"Pasok ka hijo..." she smiled and signed me to sit on the long sofa in their living room, she suddenly walks a bit far from me because she seemed talking to someone in the phone.

Their house was beautiful, it was modern, not big but not small as well, it was a house for four members of the house. The interior design was familiar, and the walls we're pained beige, reminds me of my grandfather whose beige was his favorite color, he even painted his room walls completely with just the color. Zhubao's mom lateron approached me, putting a tray of freshly baked cookies on the coffee table, then putted another tray that contains two iced coffees, "Mag meryenda ka muna, maaga pa naman."

"Thank you po Mrs. Zhin..." I smiled at her and took a cookie, I took a bite as I remembered a nostalgic moment of the taste, "These taste like my grandma's baking, I love it."

"I am glad that you loved it, Zhubao also do." She flashed a smile, "And do not call me Mrs. Zhim, just call me Tita instead, I don't really use the surname."

"Ah... sige po, tita." I gave her a smile, but deducting something, confirmed, she was not using the surname, because she isn't really a Zhin. I continued eating and sipping to my iced coffee until we heard the bells ring.

"Oh, that must be them." Tita stood up and went to open the door for them, Marky immediately spotted me using his big round eyes. Tita went immediately to the kitchen to make them iced coffee as well.

"Oh, bro, ang aga mo naman?" Marky asked, then he sat down beside me.

"Eh sabi ni Shaina eight o'clock pumunta na eh?" I said and looked at Shaina who is now retouching her make up, pinan-liitan ko sya ng mata so she gave me a peace sign.

"Tinanghali ako eh sorry..." Shaina responded, then later on, after they took their early snack, we went to the wide backyard of their house and started decorating.

"Hijo, pwede ba kitang utusan?" it was tita who asked me from behind, binitawan ko agad yung mga hawak ko at inilagay sa lamesa bago humarap ng buo.

"Sure tita, ano po iyon?" I asked and genuinely smiled.

"Pumunta ka nga sa kwarto ni Zhubao at kunin mo ang pinaka malaking poster sa kwarto nya, ingatan mo hijo ha?" she asked.

"Opo..." Tita told me that her room was at the end of the hall, that's why I immediately went there, and as I opened the door, a lot of posters and banners greeted me, I stepped in as I was surprised that her study table was so neat, she had her laptop and papers arranged.

She had a rack of shoes and a huge white wardrobe; she also had a table full of different kinds of skin care and make ups, as I saw the clothes stand rack, I could see that she was loving the black clothes she have, I also saw her taekwondo uniform in there, but one thing caught my attention, it was a picture of her on the edge of her side table, she was holding a gun on an event that seemed like a shooting tournament.

But before tita might notice that I was taking so long, I took the biggest poster on the headboard of her bed and went outside, tita immediately put it in front, beside Zhubao's human sized stand. I smiled; she really loved her daughter so much that she would spend a lot of money just to see her smile.

I wish... I have a mom like her.

"Rioh, hijo..." si tita na nasa likuran ko na pala. Hindi ko sya napansin kaya naman ibinaba ko ang ginagawa at humarap ako sakanya bago sumagot.