3 Weeks Later
Okay, you can do this. Head down, walk straight to the back of the room, off to the side room no one uses, and just work out. No big deal. I muttered to myself as I exited the gym changing rooms. I took a deep breath and began to stride through the room, looking at my feet. God, why do I do this to myself? The place was packed tonight.
Unnecessary grunting and exhaling meant I was passing the uber-strong weightlifters who were looking at themselves in the mirror, and a high pitch squeal-like laughter meant I was passing Jenny; the flirt and the reason I was hiding.
" They shouldn't be letting fat people in here, they could have a heart attack" she squealed again. I rolled my eyes, feeling the embarrassment flood my face. I picked up speed and made my way to the room at the back.

I exhaled as I walked in. My haven. No one came here. The machines were outdated and worn, and many creaked. I walked over the torn and ragged mat and began stretching for my warm up. Today had been stressful. Working as a personal assistant was often stressful, but my boss Greg, was mercurial.

Greg's mood was directly affected by his dick. If he wasn't getting his dick wet the atmosphere in the office was not... healthy. Paper would be thrown across the room, coffee mugs too if they were in his reach. His voice reached new volumes each day.. he was getting worse.
Greg, however, instilled loyalty. If a job was done right, you were rewarded. A few of my cash bonuses have gone on too many takeaways though, I thought as I made my over to the treadmill. I looked up and stared at my reflection. At 5 foot 2 inches, I was short, tiny even, but my butt, hips and boobs, did not agree with that.

I looked down at my left boob and remembered Greg's very unwanted wandering hand this afternoon. I'd stayed a bit late to get the final paperwork done for the week's wages, when Greg called me into his office. As I entered he shut the door, and began to pace towards me.
He told me to sit down in the chair opposite his desk. He stood behind me and began to tell me that his wife was not 'servicing his needs' at home. He told me that relations between a manager and his Personal Assistant were always expected, but never talked about. I remained silent the whole time, I honestly never thought that this happened. EVER..

He stood behind me, his tall figure looming over me. He reached down grasping my boob in his hand and lightly squeezed. I jumped into action, shooting to my feet, I turned and faced him. He stumbled backward and began to apologize, explaining that I would be getting another bonus for 'staying late' he then dismissed me.
I needed to clear my head if I wanted to go back to work tomorrow.

Luke

She was late tonight for her usual work out, and I had all but given up. I'd hidden in the girls changing room, in one of the cubicles. I was about to leave when I smelt her perfume- vanilla- my new favourite. I cracked open the door slightly, enough to see that she was taking her sweatshirt off and placing it in the locker.

What a pity she dresses at home.

I left the changing room, hard as rock, and entered the main workout area.
Shit. Jenny was here.
" Chris!" she shouted across the room. " Can you help me with my technique?" she said in what I assume was a seductive manner. Her voice grated on me.
This ends tonight.
I waved her off, expecting her to get the hint. Thank god I didn't give her my real name. Jenny came over to me just as I was about to get on the cross-trainer. She placed her hand on my arm, I stiffened. No one touches me but my Gracie.
I leaned up to the machine, Jenny's hand-thank fuck- left my arm, and I stepped up to add the time for my workout. From the mirror opposite, I could see the entrance to the more secluded room Gracie entered. I needed to hang back, wait till this place was less crowded before I made my move.
The machine next to me became free and Jenny stepped up. What fresh hell is this? I survived a year inside, yet this woman possible may kill me.
I could feel her eyes on me, and my skin was crawling.
"You know, there are better ways to exercise, whilst sporting wood" She half whispered at me.
I locked eyes with her, and snarled " You will never fucking know." I deepened my voice. " Now, get the fuck away from me" I grinned manically, a look I perfected in prison.
Jenny paled and stopped the machine, her walk quickening as she made her way back to the machine.
I looked in the mirror at the gym behind me. No-one had noticed my outburst.
"She's fucking annoying" I turned at the voice on my left. Danny Martin, my cousin and best friend grumbled. "Good job your girl is..." He looked at me, as I raised an eyebrow.
"Gracie, still in the backroom?" I tipped my head in her direction. Ignoring whatever he was going to call her.
" Yeah, last time I popped my head in there she was on the treadmill Give it ten, and this place will be empty"
Danny had been tailing Gracie for the best part of a week. I needed to know where she was, what her patterns were, what she liked. Boyfriend? Girlfriend? I needed to know like I needed my next breath. I'd only gotten out of prison 48 hours ago, but I was not going to waste, any time not knowing her.
I looked around. We were alone. If I wasn't waiting for this opportunity, I would tan Gracie's behind for putting herself in such a dangerous situation again. After tonight she would know she belonged to me and that I would not stand for that.
I brought my legs and arms to a stop and got off the cross-trainer. Danny handed me water and I gulped the lot. In my head, she was mine already and this would be really easy. God I hoped so.
I rounded the corner and stood stock-still. She was wearing tight, bright workout gear, that clung to her curves like a second skin. Her ponytail was swishing with every movement of that lush body. Her face was red and perspiration lined her forehead, her eyes were closed as if she was orgasming.

Holy. Shit.
"Danny, go stand by the door. Don't look at her" I snarled, unable to contain my jealousy. He smirked at me, dropping it when he saw my face.
I walked up towards her as if worshiping already at her altar. The further I walked I started to hear some old classic rock tune belting out from her earphones.
Her eyes flew open, as she sensed someone behind her. She turned her body and gasped, slightly stumbling as she ran. She fumbled for the stop button and turned to look at me, her eyes wide and her plump mouth wide open. God, she was making me harder.

She yanked her earphones out. "Alright, Love. Fancy meeting you here?"