Chapter 4

I was left, in tears looking for the person who could make this better. I ran to the house & bolted throw the open the door. Still in tears I fumbled up the steps to get to his room. As I was going to open his door I heard a girl. "Aww baby" she moaned. I didn't know what to do . I don't understand why but I felt my heart shatter. It's not like Drews never been with other girls. I just shook my head and slumped down in the floor sobbing hysterically now not caring if he heard or not. "Lauryn?" A familiar voice asked . Tight arms wrapped around me and I instantly felt safe. "What's wrong princess" I loved it when he called me princess. It made me feel special. I shook my head stubbornly not wanting to say anything in front of the half naked girl standing behind us. I could feel her eyes pricing into our backs. I guess drew realized I wasn't gonna tell him in front of her . "Riley I need you to leave" he mumbled but not making eye contact with her. "You want me to leave because of that slut ?" I immediately was dropped to the ground while drew stomped over to where she was standing "get your stuff & go now. And don't you ever call her that again" he half growled. Putting on a act she gathered her belongings and began to cry. But anyone could tell she was faking. With that drew came back to me picked me up and took me to his bed. The bed I had been in so many times . No not just hooking up but being friends and talking but this time it felt different . I guess because they had just did the hanky panky in the bed I was sitting on. "What's wrong babe?"
"He's back Drew. I should have seen this coming . I don't know what to do in scared what if-- if he uh" I stuttered

"Shh it's gonna be alright Lauryn I won't let anything happen to you . You're my Bestfriend, my world . I will never let anything happen to you" so that's how we spent our night cuddling and watching movies .

I'm sorry I feel terrible I haven't updated in forever . I got caught up with some stuff .
Hope you enjoyed this chapter .
-Saraa💋