attraction of the eyes

𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒(    𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

(    𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰.    )

"HEY THERE, MANAGER-CHAN!" akagi's voice brought you out of your trance as you put your pen down and lifted your head in order to face the libero.

"akagi-san." you smiled. "what's up?"

"are you busy after school?"

you see, suna isn't the type of person to meddle in someone else's business (unlike a certain pair of twins he knows *cough* atsumu *cough cough* osamu.) someone's bleeding? he'll let the next person who witnesses the scene take care of it. a kid is crying because they lost their mom or dad? sounds like a problem for the police. you accidentally fall into the water and start drowning? looks like you should've taken those swim lessons that your mom has been pestering you about all the time.

but this... THIS is something he felt like he should be meddling in. and if it weren't for those two pairs of eyes burning into the back of his head, he probably would've have gone up to y/n and snatched her away right then and there, but he didn't wanna deal with the miya twin's teasing so all he could do was sit there and watch as the scene in front of him unraveled.

"you trying to take me out after practice or something akagi-san?" you snorted. you heard me right, s n o r t e d. not very ladylike if you asked y/n but who gives? she could care less if someone judged her for her laugh.

"and if i said yes?" he lifted an eyebrow in curiosity.

"it's all up to shinsuke, you know that."

"that's the true obstacle right there." the ravenette laughed.

"it sounds like we're planning to get shinsuke's blessing for marriage." you joked, not thinking anybody would actually take you seriously.

oh boy were you wrong.

m-marriage?!

suna's eyes widened and he was practically sweating bullets at this point. he was itching to step in and try to break up whatever was happening between you two, but he knew better than to meddle. and he especially knew better than to meddle when there were two boys who seemed to be keeping a close eye on his every move.

"i feel bad for your future husband honestly." the libero shook his head and sighed.

"marriage is still a few light years away, hopefully shinsuke softens up before then." you giggled.