47

3rd person's POV

This is not what Hyunjin expected to hear from Heejin.

"What are you saying? Are you crazy?" Hyunjin asked while still looking at Heejin's eyes

"Look Heejin just kill me while I'm still giving you a chance" she said but Heejin shook her head

"I can't" she whispered

"You don't know how much I struggled not to fall for my subject, Hyunjin" Heejin spoke

"But guess what... I failed"

"And the worse is she's the daughter of the man who killed my parents, the reason why I'm living in hell for these past few years now" Heejin said as her tears escape her eyes

"You don't how it pain me every time I remember that I have to kill you" she said but Hyunjin keep quiet

"I fucking like you Kim Hyunjin"

They stare at each other for how long until Hyunjin crouch down and grab her things before leaving.

Heejin just stood there and look at the door where Hyunjin went. She silently cursed as her chest feels so heavy. She always wanted to get all of these out of her chest but she didn't expect Hyunjin to react that way.

On the other side, Hyunjin is running downstairs to her classroom with her heart pounding inside her chest.

'She's likes me too oh my god' she sat down but she can't stay still

She doesn't know what to feel. Should she be happy or sad? Happy because Heejin like her back and sad because they can't be together.

The wrongdoings of her dad is one of the reasons why she hates him. Why does it have to be Heejin's parents?

Hyunjin messes her hair and rest her head on her table. She groaned out of frustration and hit her head lightly on the table.

'What should I do?' she thought

Hyunjin's POV

"Ya Hyunjin" it's Tuesday today and I didn't get enough sleep last night because I'm still thinking of what happened at the rooftop yesterday

"Kim Hyunjin" and there they are again calling my name. I've been avoiding them since yesterday and I guess they already have an idea that I'm avoiding them in purpose.

"Hyunjin-ah" don't fucking turn Hyunjin

"Hyunjin" you can do it your classroom is just steps away

"Kim Hyunjin stop being a bitch and talk to us" it's Hyejoo but I just keep on walking until I reached my classroom. I just sat there and pretend that I don't see Hyejoo, Chaewon, Yerim and Heejin entering the room too.

As much as I want to talk to them but I need to avoid them for their own safety. I can feel that the four of them are staring at me so I took out my phone and just scroll through my social media.

I saw messages from them but I ignored it and keep on scrolling. They even texted me but I didn't reply to them. The unnies called my phone several times last night but I didn't bother to pick them up.

I'm sorry guys