Jenna POV

Lauren and I already passed this class 6 years ago we knew exactly what Mrs.Fawn wanted. She wanted something she'd wear, and that's what we were gonna give her. Lauren had designed a light and fluffy scarf that kinda draped the light blue fabric around the neck. We were already done this portion of the project and were waiting to move on. i was going to model it and we already selected what I'd wear it with. we were just sitting around talking when a girl came up to us with her entire entourage trailing after her.
"Hey I'm Heather heard you guys were new here," she said. As I saw Lauren watching her partner work really quickly on her project for her.
"Her I'm Lauren and this is Jenna," Lauren said introducing me as she always did.
"Hi," I said waving. Anna caught my eye across the room and she was mouthing something to me. I couldn't quite make out what she was trying to say but I think she was saying "this is what I was saying". Oh so she is the mean girl, oh this makes sense.
"I just wanted to give you a warm welcome to our school, Im a singer what about you guys?" Heather asked.
"Im a pop-star," Lauren said easing her eye brows like, you don't know who I am?
"Im an actress and singer i guess" I said.
"She's the guitar player and sometimes singer in her new band," Lauren said as if my introduction wasn't good enough.
"Oh well nice to meet you all," Heather said starting to walk away. when she got back to her partner I heard her say,
"If they get into a show my reputation is in jeopardy,"
"Ooh she sounds afraid of us," Lauren mumbled just to me as I gave her a high five. Anna casually walked over to us.
"That's the girl I was talking about I heard you say you were singers that the worst thing you could say," Anna said.
"Why?" Lauren asked like it didn't matter.
"Shes a singer she isn't very good but she gets into every show because of her friends always bargaining to get her in, no on has ever beaten her because they are too afraid that if they do accept the award when they win that she's gonna kill them," Anna said.
"So she's a big deal around here isn't she," Lauren said.
"You have to get yourself into a show, when you do, you should win, but if you don't she's gonna taunt you, she will be pissed with you if you even try to challenge her," Anna explained.
"So what you're trying to get me to do is beat her in a show so she stops harassing everyone because she has such a huge ego?" Lauren asked. Anna nodded,
"Yeah everyone who already goes here is too afraid to challenge her that's why I went to you guys, love your music by the way, I didn't think you'd be people to shy away from the challenge." she walked away.
"Ok... That was strange" Lauren said.
"Yeah no kidding," I said staring off into space.
"I hope you're all done it's time to prepare to present," Mrs.Fawn announced leading us to backstage of a catwalk. "your models will walk the catwalk, and at the end you will say, the scarf designed by who ever made it. I will grade you, and you should prepare entirely, makeup and outfit for the presentation." Mrs.Fawn directed. I changed into the outfit we had planned quickly so Lauren had plenty of time to do my makeup. everyone knows her stage makeup is amazing so i like to ask her for help sometimes.
"Ok all done," Lauren announced putting on the final touch of mascara. We had plenty of time so i volunteered to help Laney.
"You seem to be having trouble there Laney, want some help?" I asked.
"Sure you can't get much worse at makeup than Core I had to do it myself."
"Honestly I'm not a big fan of what you normally do so is it ok if I could try something new?" I asked putting foundation on Laney.
"Sure go ahead as long as it looks nice on stage." Laney offered. 5 minutes later I had finished and showed Laney the look.
"Like it?"
"Love it thanks so much for helping," Laney said.
"All non-models please have a seat in the audience to watch the show." Mrs.Fawn said over the microphone from the judges seat.
"Good luck!" Lauren said as she Corey and Kin walked out to the audience.
"Fist model!" Mrs.Fawn announced.
Kon walked out in a huge winter scarf,
"This is the scarf created by Kin and me!" Kon said walking back.
"Oh," Mrs.Fawn said to herself. "Next Model please!" Laney walked out perfectly modeling her red and white polka-dot scarf and white dress and white flats. She looked great and she almost looked like she didn't care what she was wearing.
"Im modeling the scarf made by Corey and I," she said with a little more energy than she normally has. Mrs.Fawn looked pleased but not exactly happy.
"Next," she announced.
"I strutted out smiling like I had been modeling my whole life.
"Im wearing the scarf made by Lauren and I," i said and turned around.
"Next," Mrs.fawn said.
Anna walked out wearing a blue scarf with hearts on it she looked great too.
"Im wearing the scarf made by Sarah and I," she said.
"Next," Mrs.fawn said.
Out walked Heather wearing a pink sequin scarf.
"This is the scarf made by me. oh and I guess Elle helped a little." Heather said. Lauren in the crowd, dropped her jaw, how rude she murmured.
"Ok ok that it all of the models, now it's time for results. so could all the models please line up on stage," Mrs.fawn asked. All the models quickly assembled on stage. "In last place by my standers was kin and Kon, even if it was below 0 degrees i wouldn't wear that." I watched kin in the audience snap his fingers. and Lauren and Corey try to comfort him. As Kon walked off stage. "Next, Anna and Sarah, not bad, sadly for you not good either." Anna walked off the stage. "Curently we have Laney Jenna and Heather left on stage, the next person out is Laney. I liked it but not that much." Laney walked off stage. "now the winner." Heather had her head held really high. I wasn't going to try to mimic that I just stood proudly not to look like I was already defeated like Heather would have wanted me to be. "In second place is Heather,"
"What!" Heather shrieked. "I should win not her!" She yell pointing at me.
"Your scarf, real nice not my taste, but what you said at the end of the catwalk, very unprofessional, I thought you were better" Mrs.fawn said as Heather stormed off stage. "Jenna you and Lauren have lovely taste, most of you know but to get into a show you must have 5 tickets from your projects during the week, and tickets aren't entitled to a certain person, you can give them away or sell them, but for winning this project, i give you an Lauren 2 tickets to do what you please with." Mrs.fawn presented. Backstage once I walked off, Anna came up to me.
"I loved your scarf and you have nerve beating Heather but good job! If you beat her all week she might not be albe to make it into the show!"
"Thanks Anna do you and Sarah want to come over to my dorm now?"
"Sure that would be great meet you there."
"Great job we won!" Lauren giggled. "that show on stage when you won, that was gold!"
"I invited Anna and Sarah over to our dorm tonight." i said.
"Great that will be a lot of fun."

Back in the dorm with Anna and Sarah

"Heathers reaction was amazing! shows she isn't used to losing," Sarah said.
"Best yet since her dorm is across the hall we can hear her scream about how angry she is," Lauren giggled.
"I have a strong feeling we will together put and end to the queens reign." I said.