There was a growl above him, closer to his left ear, and he moaned, low and long, as sharp teeth nibbled along his neck and over where he'd been bitten. There was no pain, and he had a second to wonder how come before he was drowning in lust again.

     The body above his just suddenly disappeared, but he didn't have the time to protest before he was pulled up on all fours by an arm around his middle, the movement so fast it made him squeak again. He wiggled happily in place as that heavy body draped along his back, erection shoving against his ass, warm breath washing over his neck.

     Insistent hands undid his pants and pulled them down his hips. The body above his retreated as his clothes were yanked off roughly, before the presence was back. It was overwhelming, being so surrounded by someone he didn't know where he ended and his partner began.  A growl in his ear had his body trembling , and he felt a very naked cock rubbing into the crease of his ass. He whimpered his need, beyond words, his body dying for relief.

     "Please, please, please..." he chanted, and he had no idea how long he'd been doing it for since he didn't even remember talking.

     "Do you know," Denny began in his ear, making him start and tremble harder, "that I felt like tearing his throat out? When I found him touching what was mine, I wanted to rip him into shreds and bathe in his blood. And beat you too, for allowing him. I wouldn't kill you, but I would make you remember who you belong to."

     He shook harder, the very real danger he could be in registering to him, but he couldn't care less. The lust drowned out everything, even normal human instincts that were screaming at him to be very afraid.

     Both his hands were grabbed at the wrist and his arms yanked out from under him. He got a mouthful of pillow before he moved his face to the side. He felt something wind tight around his wrists, a silk tie, and he looked up to find himself tied to the head board. Large, warm hands grabbed onto his hips to keep him still, and something long, thick and hard fit into his crease.

     He held his breath. If he shifted just the slightest bit, he'd have the head of that heavy flesh at his entrance. He wasn't prepped, but he almost wouldn't mind the pain. He could feel Denny slide against him and he waited, his breath rushing out ragged when the head dragged against his puckered entrance, but he just slid back up. He repeated the process, and Corey had a bad feeling that he was still being toyed with.

     He tried to move, but gave up on it quickly. Because of the precarious balance he held, moving his hands shot pain up his arms while the firm grip on his hips kept him from moving. He moaned low in his throat and whined, begging for mercy.

     "Please, Denny. I want you in me, please, please, now Denny, fuck!"

     Corey cried out in protest when Denny moved away again, then yelped when something warm and wet touched his entrance. Denny move slid hands a little lower on his hips, using his thumbs to spread Corey's cheeks before he went to work, driving the smaller man out of his mind. He writhed as best he could as the slick tongue licked the walls of his ass, around his rim, then delving further. He felt the heat build at the base of his spine, little shocks of electricity licking at his cock and balls, up and down his spine, making him arch up in a taut bow.

     He opened his mouth in a silent scream sometime later as his cock erupted, spraying cum all over his sheets. As he calmed down, he realised something had changed. Denny was leaning above him again, an arm around his waist to keep him up, taking the weight off his trembling thighs. He clenched his rectum and moaned at the thick cock finally in him, and he was too tired to appreciate it.