Glow in the dark stars

3rd pov:

Van Gogh was out sick for the day and someone had to bring him homework. Normally someone would volunteer and throw it out. It was Jfk's turn and he grabbed the papers and put them in his bag. He pretend to throw them away but he kept them because he's actually a huge softy. He went home and "made soup" (it was just canned). He then went to Van Gogh's house. When he knocked someone opened the door, looked at him and pointed to a door down the hall. 

Jfk's pov:

I opened the door and I saw Vincent drawing on the wall. He looked surprised to see someone. He looked up at me and waved and looked down. I think he was embarrassed because his face was a bit red, he doesn't look sick. I realized I was staring and said hi. I asked where I could put the soup I made, he said to put it anywhere. I sat on his bed and watched him draw. When I checked the time I realized it was 11pm.
I asked to stay because it was so late. He looked down, blushed, and nodded. I layed on the floor next to the bed. He told me he could sleep on the floor instead. I asked to share the bed. He blushed a bit then quietly said ok. He turned of the light and looked embarrassed. I asked what's wrong and he looked down. I looked up and there were glow in the dark stars on the roof. I chuckled to myself and said I liked them. I told him I still had mine up a couple years ago. He looked relieved and layed down. I layed next to him and started talking about random stuff until we fell asleep. I woke up first, I realized he was cuddling me. I was tired so I just cuddled back and closed my eyes until he woke up. When he did finally wake up he blushed and apologized. I went home to change before school. I couldn't wait to see him again.