thirty four

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

"I AM SO IN LOVE WITH HER ALREADY." athena awed from the doorway as her and everyone else stood there while gabbie and jack were taking it in turns to hold their newborn baby.

"she's gonna be a heartbreaker just like her parents." the silver haired girl mumbled to the person next to her who happened to be zach, nodding in agreement.

"they're perfect parents." jonah chimed in, the entire group just nodding as they gazed in awe not wanting to take a step forward and ruin the family moment.

"you guys do know we can see and hear you right?" jack hummed in amusement, turning his head in the direction of the doorway watching as his friends all played it off turning to look at each other and engaging in separate conversations. as if that's what had been happening the entire time.

"oh hey jack-" zach played off the entire scenario suddenly turning around with mock surprise on his face as he magically waved his hands away as if he didn't realise his band mate was stood behind him.

"hello." the curly haired boy chuckled turning away as he looked back at his daughter like she was the most precious thing to walk the face of the earth. (which she is. i will fight if you disagree)

"wait thena. where's thena?" gabbie asked, her sleep deprivation really kicking in as her eyes shut half way through the sentence.

jack proceeded to look at the silver haired girl gesturing for her to enter the room, as both gabbie and jack's family members walked out. giving the couple a minute with their friends.

"what's up lovely. you did well you did well." she grabbed her friends hand, gabbie sending her a loopy smile in response muttering a thank you.

"is he here?" the curly haired girl asked in a hushed whisper, not wanting the guy himself to hear what she was saying.

"yeah he's here." thena nodded solemnly, glancing over her shoulder to see the fake blonde boy talking to zach about who knows what.

"can i knock his skull in? has he hurt you? spoken to you?" gabbie queered, her tone caring as she looked at athena and wondered if she was okay.

"gabbs i'm okay it's all fine just leave it alone." the girl quietly soothed not wanting to draw attention to the two of them incase one of the boys heard something that they weren't supposed to hear.

"thena i can't leave it alone. you remember what he said to you-" the curly haired girl began to protest before she got shut down.

"i do remember what he said to me but i also remember what i said to him in the heat of the moment. i cant be a hypocrite gabbs we were both in the wrong but he doesn't want to talk to me and he has jasmine now anyway so i'm just gonna leave him to do his own thing okay?"

gabbie was hesitant to agree but eventually she did and all the boys and family members came back in the room as they all looked at little baby lavender.

jack and gabbie let athena hold her after talking to her about being the godmother which made the silver haired girl cry while corbyn pulled her into a hug to calm her down.

the group facetimed tate and christina for a little while before eventually leaving the room and gabbie to have a nap after everything that had happened that day.

almost everyone was exhausted despite them not doing anything themselves and maybe they felt bad for complaining when gabbie had just had a child but they couldn't help it.

they tried to keep their mouths shut but sometimes the comments just slipped out and they avoided eye contact with the curly haired girl at all costs.

all day daniel and athena had been eyeing one another. there was no doubt that the pair wanted to speak to eachother again but neither of them actually wanted to make the first move and initiate a conversation.

so they passed by with longing glances and looks. their eyes wandering over whenever they knew the other person wasn't looking.

well it was more of a subconscious feeling that the other wasn't looking because they locked eyes a fair few times before rapidly turning away thinking that would erase the memory of it from the others mind.

like that would actually work.

eventually rachel and athena went back to gabbies apartment, the girl staying overnight in hospital and jack saying he was going to stay as late as he possibly could along with gabbs' mom so the girls took an uber once again.

and basically just completely collapsed out of exhaustion when they got home not remembering to eat or anything but they couldn't help their eyes heavily closing over and not being able to reopen them.

AUTHORS NOTE

i'm well aware that this is shit okay-

n e whore go add in too deep, stuck with you and press rewind to ur libraries 🤩🤩

ahah
bye🏃‍♂️💨