thirty three

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

ATHENA WAS NOT ENJOYING HERSELF. obviously she was probably having a more enjoyable night than gabbie was but then again the curly haired girl seemed pretty content taking selfies of herself and her boyfriend after being given an epidural.

kristin had left the room to go and help guide the boys through to the room, that of which everyone in the room who wasn't jack, gabbie or the girl's mom would have to be retreating to very soon but athena needed her alone time.

"you'll do great gabbs, i'm out there if you need me." the silver haired girl smiled hugging her friend before turning to jack and giving him a hug too, noticing his nervous state,

"it'll be fine." she whispered in his ear, with a reassuring nod that was returned with a small smile from the curly haired boy. athena didn't want to stay any longer knowing that the couple didn't need to be crowded so she just grabbed jacks hand and gave it a small squeeze before walking away.

everyone else who had left the room was sat in the waiting room with the boys but thena didn't quite have the energy to face them just yet so she absentmindedly with no purpose started walking around the hospital until she found an empty corridor and slid down the wall just sitting there for a while to think.

she didn't want to see daniel. she didn't want to see corbyn. she didn't want to see christina. she just wanted to go home at this point.

she missed freya, she missed aphrodite, she missed her mom and she missed her dad. the girl's mom was still constantly being taken in and out of hospital and special care because  they couldn't figure out what was wrong with her and athena hadn't told anyone.

she couldn't tell daniel because he was on tour when she found at and she was going to tell him the day he got back but things happened so she said nothing. the girl couldn't look at corbyn without seeing christina's face and being filled with guilt at what had almost happened between the two of them so neither parties were an option.

jack and gabbie were preoccupied seeing as they had a baby on the way, the silver haired girl wasn't close enough to tell jonah nor zach seeing as they didn't even know it had happened the first time. tate didn't know either so athena couldn't talk to her about that.

the only option left was anna but athena hadn't seen her beause she was busy with her clothing brand and honestly the girl was so similar to her brother that thena was scared all the memories of the fight would come back if she spoke to anna about her problems so this was something she was going to just have to deal with alone.