"i'm not quite sure she's over it-" jack scratched the back of his neck awkwardly adding his input to the conversation but athena just ignored him.

"what is she gonna do when i tell her 'oh yeah i almost made out with your brothers band mate after i argued with him, who just so happens to be dating my other best friend.' like this makes me a horrible person!" she ranted once again, not knowing how to control her emotions.

"what's daniel gonna do- have i just ruined their friendship i can't deal with the stress and pressure that i'm the reason corbyn and daniel won't be getting along-" there it was, always thinking the worst in situations like this.

"the limelights are all gonna start hating on me again. this is all my fault. i'm the problem jack." the silver haired girl sighed. she couldn't cry at this point. her body physically wouldn't let her it was as if she'd cried all of her tears and she'd ran out.

"thena stop telling yourself it's your fault. it clearly wasn't just you if corbyn didn't pull away either-" jack began attempting to explain but athena didn't listen, shaking her head as she pulled jack back up off of the bench.

"whatever it's stupid now lets go before your girlfriend has an aneurysm because you miss the birth of your daughter." she attempted to make light of the situation as she nudged jack's shoulder but the curly haired boy couldn't bring himself to form a proper smile so he forced the best fake one he could.

of course jack cared that gabbie was about to give birth. it was his daughter that was going to be born, but athena cared so little about herself someone needed to do it for her at this point. usually it was daniel but that plan had gone out of the window. corbyn clearly wasn't an effective option either. the boy had no idea if anna even knew what was going on and he didn't want to strt anything unnecessary by telling the seavey girl when it was none of his business anyway so he stayed quiet.

christina was nowhere to help, having stayed in nyc after her and thena had flown over and well gabbie was about to push a human out of her so that was no help. which left jack as the last option as someone athena would willingly open up to.

obviously she was close to jonah and zach too but nowhere near as close to them as the other band members. the only other option being tate but jack didn't have a clue where the oldest band members girlfriend was anyway.

if worst came to worst, jonah would a thousand percent be a better person to go to over zach considering he was actually mature and would more likely have a solution but then again zach possibly missed dathena more than anyone so maybe it was moments like this zach would actually be sensible for once.

the curly haired boy returned to the room his entire family along with his girlfriend's family were in, only to see athena sat on gabbie's bed, the curly haired girl giving the silver haired girl a mini lecture. "thena baby, don't think you need to live up to the expectations everyone ele has about you. just be yourself and if they don't like you screw them." she solemnly smiled grabbing her friend's hands in her own.

"and if daniel just so happens to unfortunately be one of those people then i will shove my fist so far down his throat that he chokes and destroys his own voal chords." sydnie smiled from the corner of the room, hopping into the conversation despite not having a clue what had happened between the once close friends.

in fact the only people in the room who knew what had happened, were jack, gabbie, rachel and athena herself. unless daniel had been running around telling everybody what had happened.

at most it would be the band and his family, nobody else would be close enough that daniel would want to tell them about the things he said to athena.

but that wasn't the only problem running through jack's head. the whole corbyn situation was just as bad. who else knew about that? was it just him? that was a lot of pressure if nobody else had been informed of the situation.

had corbyn told anyone? was he planning on telling anyone? was he telling everyone in the band but jack himself?

"jack!" kristin's shouts for her son finally got his attention as he whipped his head around so fast he was almost certain he had just accidentally given himself whiplash. "the boys are out the front." she apologetically smiled, her gaze catching athena's as the girls smile fell from her face and everyone looked at her with sorrow.

well fuck.

AUTHORS NOTE

my mum 🤝 calling me a self centred bitch at every minor inconvenience 🥰

ahah crying in the bathroom at my drama centre is so much fun.

n e whore🥴

that's not important- um i hope you guys are all staying safe and taking care of yourselves. remember that i love you so much and i am going to sleep so goodnight 🥺🤍