Night sneaking

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER A HUNDRED VIEWS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST ❤️.
Also working on some new one shots so I would love to hear some of you guys request!
Thanks for all the love!
⚠️Also there is no smut here but some sexual thinking.⚠️
———————————————————————————

Harry was trying to sleep in the borrow in the shared room with ron. He couldn't. He was flushed with nightmares. He also couldn't stop thinking about a red head.

He knew it was wrong to think all those sexual things about his best friends little sister but he couldn't stop him self.

He felt guilty when he was pumping himself in the cold shower thinking and moaning her name. The couple never really told anybody all though it was pretty obvious that they liked eachother. Ron never really paid much attention to them so he didn't know what really was going on.

Ginny couldn't also sleep she was thinking of a handsome wizard who happens to be down the hall. Ginny didn't share a room with hermione because her mom gave her there older brother room( percy).

So she could think and have her own space. She loved harry but never really told him that. They would sneak out and make out until there lips where blue. She knew it was wrong but with harry she never really thought about anything she just went for it.

It took them a while to admit that they liked eachother. Harry wasn't the type of person to open up about his feelings.

Ginny shifted in her sheets trying to get some sleep but she couldn't. She heard her room door open really slowly. She thought it was a death eater so she grabbed her wand ready to send him flying.

When she saw harry she let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me" ginny talked quietly so she wouldn't wake up her family.

H-"sorry...umm where you awake already.
G-"yeah couldn't sleep...how bout you".
H-"same".

Ginny lifted her blanket a little bit so harry could get in. Harry laid down next to her and he took the blanket and lifted it until there torsos.

They where staring at each other not wanting to forget anything about each others features.

H-" I have to tell you something."
G-"what is it harry".
Ginny heard the bitterness and sadness in his voice.
H-"I am no going to be staying for Hogwarts this year".
Ginny sat down on the bed and looked at him. Harry didn't want to let go of her and so did she. He took her hands and kissed them.

G-"why"
H- "I am going to look for the last horcruxes"
G-"harry"
H-" dont say it.....just lie here with me"

Ginny laid back down and looked at harry which he was staring at her. He grabbed a stran of her hair and moved it behind her ear.

H-"I promise after this is over we will be a couple and live happy ever after"
G-"what if that doesn't happen and I lose you"
H-"you not gonna lose me okay...I love you ginivera weasly.

Ginny stand there is shocked. Harry loved her. She was scared she was going to lose him but she knew he had to go as much as she didn't want him to. She wanted him and only him.

G-"I love you too"

They leaned in a heated kiss until harry puled away.

H-"as much as I want to do this we cant"
G-"Just stay with me just tonight"
H-"your family is down the hall".
G- "then we have to be quite"
H-"are you sure you can do that"
Both of them let out a laugh.

G-"are you testing me harry james potter"
H-"maybe"

Harry lifted the covers and put them on top of them and went back to making out.
———————————————————————————

This is so bad but I tried my best probably gonna make a part 2 when they wake up and there family asks a bunch of questions.
684-words