What the h3ll..?

Pog walked around their school, it was absolute hell there. Boys stared at every girls ass and picked and chose which girls body they liked more. Pog had recently come out as nonbinary to a couple friends!

Unfortunately, word got around due to their friends being mostly fake. Almost the whole school knew! The hate for it was almost unbearable but they managed.
It was the last class of the day and relief filled their head, They just wanted to play minecraft with Bee at home.

~Time skip because we don't like class~
'Finally! Home sweet home!' Pog thought as they ran up the stairs.
"Stop running, kid!" Mother dearest yelled up the stairs. "Sorry, Mum!" Their British voice yelled back. Pog was always quite upset that their best friend lived all the way over in America, but they always had each other's backs when needed!
They put their pastel yellow headset on their head and looked in the mirror. Long, dark brown hair, almost always mistaken for being black, Grey eyes and a body they absolutely hated. They had chubby parts,  their stomach and thighs, but their arms and lower leg were always a little skinnier than the rest. Pog came off as feminine for their family because it made them feel better about Pog being nonbinary.
They shook the negativity away and sat in their blue and black gamer chair. "This thing was so expensive." They muttered to themselves as they sorted Minecraft out on the PC. A ringing came from their phone, a discord call! From the one and only Bee.
They picked up.
"Ello, Pog!" A familiar voice said through the call.
"Hullo, Bee." Pog said, tiredly. "You up for minecraft?" They asked. "Yeah, of course!" Bee replied in an excited manner. It always surprised Pog seeing Bee get happy over such small things, but it made them happy too.
"Alright, you logged in?" They asked Bee and heard a "mhm" in response.

Suddenly, a faint sound rung in both of the teens ears. A static, if you will. It got louder and louder. Black dots covered Pog's vision, and with a flash of white in front of their eyes, their head fell onto the desk and everything went pitch black.

God knows how long it's been. Nonetheless, Pog woke up to a sunny, surreal sky. "What the hell?" left their pinkish lips, quietly. What in all the gods names happened?

405 words. <3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 18, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Sucked in||a minecraft story||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें