Chapter 14 - Talk to them

Start from the beginning

"They are all your mates? You lucky bitch. Anyway what they do to piss you off?" Drake said

"Apparently I abuse innocent people for no reason and my own pleasure just like Tory. That's what" I said on the verge of crying. 

He saw this and pulled me into his embrace and hugged me. I dragged him into the living room. I sat him there. I ran to the kitchen to go and get my Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and loads of other snacks like crisps and chocolates. We had a movie day together and watched night school and other films. He made me feel so much better, we laughed, cried, shouted. My other mates were in the living room with us but I ignored them the whole time. I fell asleep with Drake stroking my head slowly and my other mates getting jealous. 

Loki's pov

I watched as this annoying mortal stroke the head of our Goddess as she fell asleep. I wanted that to be one of us but she was mad at us. We watched as she fell asleep. Then this Drake motioned us out of the room.

"You guys did her wrong" Drake laughed.

"What do you mean?" Derek said and seethed at him and the rest of us were growling.

"She is so pissed at you" Drake said

"Whatever you said or did really pissed her off and made her upset." Drake said.

"She won't even talk to us" Jasper (Dunlop -Henry danger) said.

"It's all our fault" Henry said

"Yes it is all your faults, it's been pretty funny watching you trying to make an effort with her" Drake laughed.

"That's it" Emmet said and pushed him against the wall.

"Leave her the fuck alone, she's our mate not yours." Emmet growled.

Drake laughed and said "She'll always love me more I'm her best friend, did you know I am the one who took your precious mate's virginity? We are best friends we have done everything with each other and I mean everything. Now don't hurt me because she'll be more pissed."

"Keep talking and we will do more than just hurt you" Natasha and Clint seethed at him.

"What the fuck are you doing? Emmet let him go." Kelani screamed as she ran into the kitchen.

He immediately let go of Drake and all our faces paled. 

"It's not what it looks like love" I said

"Really Loki because it looks like Emmet had my best friend up against the wall choking him"

"We can explain" Justin said

"He was making us mad" Clay said

"Why is he so touchy with you?" I said

"Because he's my best friend we have always been like that, doesn't mean you guys can go kill him because you don't like him." I said.

"Drake you should go home, I'll be alright here, I promise" I said

"They won't hurt you will they?" Drake said.

All my mates growled at him aggressively.

"They won't hurt me, they are my mates, I'll be fine, I promise" I said and smiled. We hugged each other for a while before he left.

"Right all of you in the living room now" Kelani shouted at all of us. We all walked in there and sat with our mates. Kelani sat far from any of us and put her head in her hands.

"Love please talk to us" I said. 

I went to put my hand on her cheek and she flinched away from me. Hurt flashed through my eyes. Did she think I was going to hit her.