"She's climbing out of the window, isn't she?" the Doctor asks.

Idris hesitates for a moment, closing his eyes. "Yes, she is," he admits.

The Doctor nods his head with a smug grin and pushes past him, grabbing my hand as he heads into the office. I see an open window and the two of us rush onto the large balcony. We are just in time to see Margret hop over the wall onto a scaffolding... well, that's convenient. "Slitheen heading North!" I call into my phone as we run after her. "Leave the Mayor alone!" I hear Idris shout before the Doctor's hand is ripped from mine.

"Oi!" I yell, turning back to see him trying to hold the Doctor back. "Get off him, you git!" I kick the back of his knees, making them buckle and he falls to the floor, letting go of the Doctor in the process.

"Thank, tiny," he tells me. I head down the scaffolding first, the Doctor right behind me as he calls for Margret mockingly. I jump onto the pavement and smile as she sees me. "Hi," I wave cheerfully.

Margret snarls and runs off in the other direction. The Doctor and I chase after her and meet up with Jack and Rose on the way. She darts into an alley and the four of us stop at one end, hoping Mickey stops her at Exit Four... but he doesn't. "Who was on Exit Four?" Jack asks, groaning.

"That was Mickey Mouse," I answer.

"Here I am!" Mouse pants, coming over to us.

"Mickey the Idiot!" the Doctor scoffs.

"Stop," Rose scolds him as well with her own glare. "I mean, be fair, she's not exactly going to out run us, is she?" she gestures to Margret who was running at a pretty slow pace, but a second later, she teleports away with a blue, shimmery light. "She's got a teleport," Jack complains. "That's cheating! Now we're never going to get her!"

"Oh, the Doctor's very good with teleports," I smirk up at the Doctor.

The Doctor, with a dorky grin, holds up his sonic and presses the button. Margret reappears, closer and running towards us. When she realizes what's happening, she freezes and then turns to run the other way, teleporting away. The Doctor simply presses his sonic again, doing this twice more before Margret give up. She stops right before us, panting with her hands on her knees. "I could do this all day," the Doctor informs her cheerily.

Margret puts her hands up, glaring at hi, "This is persecution! Why can't you leave me alone? What did I ever do to you?"

"You really have to ask that?" I ask, folding my arms, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"You tried to kill Galaxy, Rose and I, and destroy this entire planet," the Doctor snaps, glaring at her.

"Hardly a loss," she eyes Rose and I in disgust and the Doctor takes a step forward with a dark look. "Apart from that," she rolls her eyes.

*********

The five of us lead Margret back into town hall and we reach an exhibition room. "So," the Doctor walks up to the display in the middle of the room. "You're a Slitheen, you're on Earth, you're trapped, your family get killed but you teleport out; just in the nick of time," he sums up. "You have no means of escape so what do you do? You build a nuclear power station," he gestures to it. "But what for?"

"A philanthropic gesture," she waves off. "I've learnt the error of my way." she smiles pleasantly.

"Hm... I'm sure," I say, rolling my eyes. "Can't help noticing, though, that this is right on top of the rift," I point out.

"What rift would that be?" she frowns.

"A rift in time and space," I answer. "Which, of course, you had not idea about?"