the magic kiss

One day, Iwaizumi Hajime was walking home from school when he sensed someone behind him. He slowly turned around, and saw one of his classmates behind him. He remembered her name as Brittany, but she went by Peaches.

She kept following him, even when he took stops like to McDonald's or at a friend's house. 

Finally, he spoke up.

"Can I help you?"

She didn't say anything, but when he finally stopped in front of his house, she gave his a kiss, the nastiest kiss in the entire universe. This kiss could kill an entire continent, this kiss could beat Goku, this kiss could stop the world.

 This kiss could kill an entire continent, this kiss could beat Goku, this kiss could stop the world

After Peaches kissed him, she ran off. But a few seconds after being frozen in shock, Iwaizumi collapsed on the grass in front of his house.

About an hour of Iwa still being unconscious, Oikawa was going to see him to hang out but discovered him on the grass

"OH NO!!! IWACHAN!!!! 😩😩" He screamed, picking him up and carrying him to his car. He drove to the hospital with Iwa in the back, still out cold.

They finally arrived, and he carried Iwa into the emergency room lobby. The doctors immediately took him in and Oikawa had to wait outside. 

While in the hospital room, the doctors laid him down and did multiple tests. They put Iwa on life support and broke the news to Oikawa outside. 

"Hello sir, your boyfriend is on life support. He was kissed by someone and somehow contracted a fatal STD from the kiss." 

"WHAT?? Fatal STD???!!" Oikawa was confused.

"Yes. A fatal STD. We are doing a DNA test to find the person who kissed him and lock them up. They are very dangerous"

"How long until he wakes up?"

"3 hours at least"

Oikawa waited beside Iwa and slept in a chair before he woke up. "Oh Iwachan you're awake!!! Someone kissed you and gave you a STD 😰😰😩 and it's fatal and they are very dangerous and the doctors are looking to lock them up!!! Do you remember who kissed you?!?!??"

"Yes.. I do" he coughed "It was.. P-P-Peaches" Iwa passed out after that sentence. 

Oikawa rushed to tell doctors the news. The doctors then contacted authorities.

A few hours later, doctors did more tests and the test showed that Iwaizumi would die in 2 days. 

"WHAT!?!? HE'S GOING TO DIE IN 2 DAYS?!?!?!" Oikawa screamed

"Yes. We have to find Peaches now." The doctor said.

Oikawa spent the night with Iwa by his side, making sure he didn't die early past his 2 day mark or was uncomfortable. 

Ch 1, look out for the next chapter soon 😋