"Your birthmarks!" I gasp. "I want to suck on your birthmarks like a tootsie roll."

I grimace waiting for Ben to laugh. To my surprise, he doesn't laugh. Instead, Ben blinks at me twice and his brow furrows. His lips are pressed together in a tight line. A confused look appears on his face.

I grimaced. The image of my last boyfriend's confused expression the last time I talked dirty comes to mind. Perfect he's now going to kick me out and never want to see again.

A silence falls between us.

His thick red lips spread into a wide smile.

Ben chuckles.

"I didn't expect that answer."

Ben lays his phone back on his desk and leans back in his seat. Ben lifts his large hand to his mouth. He only lets his middle finger touch his lips. He stares at me intensely.

I don't break eye contact. I sit back in my seat and fold my hands on my lap.

Ben lowers his eyes from mine and sighs.

A dark shadow crosses Ben's face. His golden amber eyes darken and he licked his full lips.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, you heard me at the spa?" Ben asks."Why did you do it in a text?"

"Poe beat me to your office," I scoffed."I saw him walking ahead of me and thought I'd better text, instead."

"Did you mean what you text?" Ben murmurs. "Are you still mine if I want you, Rey?"

I smile. I rise out of my chair and walk to his desk. He stays in his seat and watches me walk to him.

I pause and look at him. His crutches are forgotten on the wall beside us. I move closer. I sit myself down on Ben's lap and face him. Ben's eyes widen. I stare into his dark eyes. They are a softer brown almost golden amber under the bright white lights of his office. His body is amazing, wide shoulders, broad chest, full red lips, deep dark golden eyes she could lose herself in forever.

I wiggle my ass on his lap and Ben gasps.

I feel his hard-on under my ass. It is huge, long, and hard. I guess the rumors are true about Ben Solo. He is gifted with a huge cock. I lean closer until my small breasts are pressed against his hard broad chest. I throw my arms around Ben's thick neck. I breathe Ben in and moan. Ben's Solo earthy and spicy smell fills my nose.

"Yes," I whisper."All yours."

I reach out my hand to touch his face. His dark five o'clock shadow covers his rugged handsome face. It feels rough and kind of scratchy under my fingertips. I look deep into his eyes. I lean forward then stop, hesitating.

"Your leg?" I ask.

"Don't worry about my leg, Rey," Ben chuckles.

I smile wickedly at Ben. I remember the conversation with Rose two days ago on the couch.

"That's right," I retort."There are other things we can do until it heals."

Ben's forehead furrows and my smile grows wider.

I place my whole hand on his cheek and press my lips to his closed mouth before Ben can answer. I open my mouth to suck on his thick lips. A soft groan comes from Ben. I suck harder on his full bottom lip and bite down lightly. I answer Ben's groan with my own. I thread my long fingers through his long dark hair. I hope he will open his mouth to deepen the kiss. Ben's mouth opens and I feel his tongue touch mine. The tip of his tongue swirls around mine slowly. I respond by sucking on his tongue. He pulls it back. I whimper. He pulls his lips away from my mouth. I open my eyes and look up to see Ben frown at me. Did I make him angry?