Chapter 1

It was a few weeks after the 2 teams had made a truce. Not much had been happening. They were getting along and in the few weeks had become very close like... family. They did everything to make one another happy of course that was what happened when people wanted help.

A tall figure made his way through the gardens of the castle followed by 2 others. The flowers were vibrant colours. A mixture of roses, poppies, lavender, daisies and many others.

The tall figure had ink smeared on his cheek bones. His scarf long but not long enough to touch the ground. He was wearing a hazel brown jacket with white fur surrounding the hood and end of the jacket with a plain black t-shirt. His shorts reached his knee caps, they were black with gold buttons on the pockets. Finishing the outfit were black ankle boots with white laces. His left eye-light was yellow for happiness the other was pink. He is known as the protector of aus. He loved walking in the garden especially in the early evening when the night is fighting off the sun.

One of the other figures wore a gold crown with a moon symbol in the middle. His eye-lights were a deep purple. His outfit was a purple and black shot sleeved shirt with a purple cape with his signature moon symbol on it. His trousers were a deep purple to match his shirt. He was known as the guardian of negativity.

The other skeleton wore a black and white jumper with white trousers. His boots were black with white laces. His hood was outlined in white fur. He had a red and white eye-light. He had a red scar on his left cheek bone.

The trio made there way through the garden finding a peaceful spot to sit and watch as the sun lost its battle against the moon.

                                       •••

In the castle hidden behind two darkly coloured  doors. A skeleton sat on the window sill. Watching as life went by. He wore a golden crown that curled at the end. Wings coming out of his brown jacket. Brown trousers reached his ankles covering his boots. He sat there. Peace filled his mind.

He felt happy no.. overjoyed that he and his brother made peace but... that didn't stop the guilt and hatred he felt towards himself for what he had done and what might do...

————————————————————————

(409 words)  Thank you for your patience I would've finished this last night when I published it but it was late. Hope you enjoyed!

~ Author ~