AGAIN!!!

When Kane woke in the morning he was welcomed with a bear in his face "WHAT THE FUCK" he shouted, that scream seemed to have only woken Katsuki "what?" Katsuki said as he looked up "oh god its just you" Kane sighed as he moved out of bed, leaving katsuki in it alone. Once he was out he looked at Katsuki in the bed, and somehow the pyjamas that had fit him perfectly the day before had come loose "Hey guppy" Katsuki looked at him with annoyed expression, but didn't say anything "Can you stand up please" Kane said with a nervous smile. Katsuki, yet again, didn't say anything but stood up, look up UP at his brother. No longer was he just below Kanes chin , now his head was a bit below his shoulder. He looked at his younger brother in a panic.

"W-what!?!" Katsuki Yelled, tears forming in his eyes, Kane could only watch as katsuki started bawling, suddenly the door busted open, and Mitsuki came flying through, she then instantly ran to her oldest son to help him "Oh baby whats wrong" she asked, clearly not noticing the obvious. Katsuki was too distressed to speak, once again, so Kane filled her in. "it happened agin - the shrinking shit" He said "But by a-lot more". Mitsuki finally got a better look at Katsuki and saw how small he had gotten "Oh baby, lets get you some breakfast and the well measure you okay?" Katsuki just nodded and grasped his now smaller hand onto his mothers. They all went down stairs and sat at the table, Katsuki realised that his feet now dangled of the chair, unlike usual when they would sit on the ground, he ended up sitting on his knees so he could reach the table better, and not realise it as much. They all ate there meal in silence.

After they had finished Mitsuki told Kane to go and measure Katsuki, once again. "Cmon guppy lets go get you measured" Kane said to his brother, Katsuki hummed in response. Kane felt like he should be more gentle with Katsuki, since he's going through a-lot now, that is shown in both his height and behaviour. "Alright could you just stand up against the wall please guppy?" Kane asked "okay" katsuki said, he had his teddy in his arms tightly held to his chest, and he squeezed his eyes shut sight, Kane hated to admit it but Katsuki looked kinda cute right now, but at the same time that was kind of unsettling to think of your OLDER brother as cute, shouldn't it be the other way round... Kane was shocked when he saw the verdict, he knew Katsuki had gotten smaller, but not by that much.

"Alright Guppy, You are around 4'8 feet" Kane said. Katsuki looked shocked and couldn't move, "Katsuki cmon lets go to mom okay?", yet katsuki still didn't move, so Kanes only idea was to carry him, so he went over to katsuki and picked him up and rested him on his side. Katsuki yelped as he was lifted "h-hey l-let me go!" He protested weakly, his voiced seemed to had gotten a little higher, more childish, But Kane didn't really notice. Katsuki was so small and light in his arms as he went downstairs back to their mother, like a small child in his arms, Katsuki was still tightly clinging to his teddy, which only Kane seemed to think was odd for a 16 year old boy to do.

When he got down stairs he put Katsuki down and they walked into the living room, where Mitsuki instantly picked Katsuki on he lap facing her "How tall are you darling?" she asked completely ignoring Kane "umm 4'8 i t-think" He said shuffling in her lap slightly playing with the bear in his grasp

"Oh baby..."