1

lol it hasn't been 24 hours and i've already got some dipwad annoying me in the comments.

-reduction

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

mini recap.

"Don't ever try to run away from daddy."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Amelia's P.O.V

I gulped and looked up slowly at the strange man.

"I uh, I really got to go dude." I shifted awkwardly.

"Did you not just hear what I said?" He chuckled.

"Listen weirdo, you may be undeniably hot but I don't like you." I spoke calmly, finally gaining some self-confidence back.

"So you think I'm hot?" He smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Wow, kay bye." I mumbled, yanking the door open and storming out of the house.

As I walked through my front gate, I could see him starring at me from his window.

Wacko.

I walk inside and see my dad sitting on the couch.

"Hey dad." I sigh, sitting next to him.

"Hey honey! Did you meet are new neighbour?" He smiled, looking up from his newspaper.

"Yes...unfortunately." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm going to my room."

"Don't stay up there too long, dinner is at five!" He shouted when I was at the top of the staircase.

I go to my room and find my brother on my bed.

"Alex! Get out!"

"Why!" He whined.

"Because I know where you stash your porn magazines and you wouldn't want me telling mother would you?" I smirked.

"Bitch." He mumbled on his way out.

"Dickhead!" I called, when he left and slammed the door shut.

I despise younger siblings.

He was one of the main reasons all our neighbours moved away. When he was twelve, he walked next door and into their garden and planted tomato seeds there! He says he's smart but half on the time he acts as if he doesn't have a fucking brain.

I hop on my bed, grabbing my phone and opening up kik messenger.

I notice that I have a new chat request from someone called Harry.Styles ?

I open the chat.

Harry: hey baby x

Me: hi ;) xx

Harry: two kisses? how generous... x

Me: hehe.. xx

Harry: i'm harry, obviously. but baby. what's your name?

I bite my lip, contemplating whether I should give him my name or not. I don't really want him knowing my real name so maybe I'll just tell him something random.

Me: thats 4 me 2 kno & 4 u 2 find out, but 4 now u can call me kitten... xx

Harry: well if you're kitten, then i'm daddy.

I gasp, It can't be the new neighbour, could it?

No, no way was it him. I push that thought to the back of my head and to continue to converse with Daddy or Harry, until it's time for dinner.

Nobody's P.O.V

Little did Amelia know that her new neighbour was watching her from his window and was in fact "Harry.Styles"...