uhhhhhhh

how do i start
how do i start
hello how do i start😢
idk ava and box r datibg bow

box was a minecraft gamer, they loved to stream and play bedwars all the time, and their girlfriend ava played with them sometimes, but she wasnt as good as it as box was. box usually made fun ofher whenever she died, which usually she died to the void. one time box was streaming and ava was scrolling through tiktok, slowly getting more and more bored. she begged box to stop streaming, but they had about 3,000 viewers at the moment, and they didnt want to let that go. they suggested ava to play bedwars with them, she quickly agreed to their suggestion, running to box's second computer and then logging onto her own account. they began playing together, getting more and more viewers, they lost a bit but they won most of the time. after the stream was over, ava decided it was time to cuddle, as she was tuckered out from streaming for the past couple of hours. box agreed, crawling on the bed in box's room. ava swiftly cuddled up to them, trying to get warm as it was strangely always cold in box's house. box began playing with her hair while cooing positive comments to her, trying to boost her self image, because box knew she was struggling with her own self image. they both fell asleep after cuddling for a while. around 2 am, ava woke up from a nightmare, waking up box with her. box reassured her that it was okay, and that they were still here, planting a couple kisses on ava's head. ava calmed down after a little while, but struggled to go back to sleep.

bbbbrrruhhh how fo i end this send help wahhhhhhhhhh
cutely wastes 'writing talent' on avox😁✨