Ch. 1 - Yellow Hearts

The classroom door slid open as Kita walks into his classroom before the bell signaling for lunch rang. He went towards his desk and saw a yellow colored heart shaped post it note on it. Picking it up from his desk, he read the note that was written on it.

"When it comes to true friendship, I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you."

It was nothing weird about this to Kita anymore since he started getting these kind of notes after winter break. It made him uncomfortable at first but after it kept coming, he didn't mind it anymore. He just wanted to know who left them.

Everyday, after lunch, he would get one but on different colored heart shaped post it notes.

"Kita-kun!" the voice called him. Kita turns around to see his classmate, L/n Y/n. "Have you had lunch?" she ask with a smile.

Kita simply nodded, he then turned to the piece of paper again. Y/n followed at where he was looking at and saw that he was holding a post it note.

"You got another one?" Y/n ask. "What does it say?"

"It says 'when it comes to true friendship, I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you'," Kita reads it out to her. "Do I know this person?" he ask, more to himself.

Y/n smiled, "Maybe you do!" she exclaimed.

"But I don't know many people, half of them are from the volleyball club," Kita said. He turned to the girl, "And you."

Y/n's face flushed slightly as she sheepishly smiled. "Ah, yes.. But maybe that person talked to you once and sees you as a friend?" she said.

"Is that possible to easily see a person as a friend?" Kita ask, the girl nodded. He then takes out a notebook of his and slid in the note. "You keep the note?" Y/n ask, curious.

The volleyball captain nodded, "I keep them all, it maybe could lead me to the person who left them here," he explained.

"Sit down now everyone," The teacher comes in and said to the whole class.

"I'll talk to you later," Y/n said and left to go to her desk.

* * *

"Another note?" Aran ask with a teasing smile. "I told you, this person probably has a huge crush on you," he said.

"How do you know that?" Kita ask.

Aran simply shrugged his shoulders. "What color heart was it this time?"

"Yellow," The captain answered.

"Oh, my mom told me this once.." Aran started, "Yellow color means that a person appreciate the friendship you have with each other and the color also supposed to mean happiness," he explained.

Kita started to thought about it. "I know that they appreciate the friendship between us because the note said about it, but happiness?" he said, more to himslef. "Does that mean, I make them happy?"

"Probably," Aran stood up from the bench. "Come on, coach's waiting." Kita only nodded and stood up, following Aran out of the locker room.
_______________________________________________________________________

word count: 490
its short ;(

BUT HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRR