Prologue

"What do you mean the Portals down!?" Glitchtrap yelled at Twisted Wolf.

"They managed to close it after you told me to kill Bryan." Twisted Wolf said.

"Well open it back up!"

"Sir...I can't...It's the handy work of the other twisteds...And the main portal is being guarded so we can't go through to fix it..."

"That is impossible! How did they get all of that done!?"

"I have no idea sir..."

"Get Freddy fixed and try again!"

"...Yes sir..."

Twisted Wolf walked through a portal and into the darkly lit room to T. Freddy.

"He's mad again...We should've joined the others in teaming with Bryan...I can't believe I actually had to kill him..." T. Wolf said to the powered off T. Freddy.

~ Bryan's Mansion ~

"So are you coming back to the park?" Jon asked.

"Maybe. If I do I'll probably just work around the park... Not with normal people though..."

"Hey... now that your... uh..."

"An animatronic and dead? Yeah it's taking a while for me to get used to it too..."

"I was gonna ask, couldn't Glitchtrap just take control of you to get the information?"

"Me and Vanny created a code to stop people from hacking into the animatronics. Especially Glitchtrap."

"He knows a lot about coding." Molten said as he and Springtrap walked in.

"Thanks Molten..."

Jon just stared at Molten.

"You okay Jon?" Bryan asked moving his hand in front of the jesters face.

"Oh- Yeah. Just thinking."

"About?"

"Just the changes we'd have to make so you could leave the park and come back to your house."

"Bryan!!!" Vanny said rushing into the room being followed by Nighty, who had a knife.

"Hey Vanny. Hey Night. What's up?" Bryan said calm while Jon was confused.

"Nighty's trying to stab me Bryan!" Vanny yelled.

"She stole a peice of toast from Shadow. She deserves it." Nighty said.

"Shadow doesn't eat though... He drinks smoothies and sometimes toast... And most if the time you fight with Wolfy... You just want to stab her."

"Fine..." Nighty said as he handed the knife to Bryan.