Chapter 2

(The photo above is from one of my draft stories spazzing out. There's only supposed to be one thing per chapter. Not two for almost every single one. And yes that was at midnight. [I have more chapters on it now, but I'm probably not gonna post it because I work on it when I'm sleep deprived.  Lol.] {In the Authors Note at the bottom of the chapter there is one curse word, technically.})

"So what your telling me is that animatronics can be possessed by humans. That you found a portal. That someone from the other side of the portal killed you. And that you possessed this animatronic?" Henry asked wrapping his head around what Bryan had said.

"For the 20th time. Yes." Bryan said trying to figure out how to open tetris.

"Okay. So everyone in the Afton family, other than Micheal and you, possessed animatronics."

"Now it's just Micheal. But yeah."

"And William killed kids."

"Susie, Gabriel, Fritz, Jermey, Cassidy, and Charlie."

"And that after he destroyed the animatronics they possessed their spirits scared him into putting the Springlock Bonnie suit on."

"It was wet and the locks snapped killing him."

"His soul possessed the animatronic, but by then the door had been blocked and he stayed there for 20 years."

"When he was found they used him as a scare-ster in the Fazbear Frights before the Nightgaurd at the time burned down the building in hopes of killing the thing that tried to kill him."

"But he escaped and was being circulated within the company before being dropped off at your Pizzaria before you bought it."

"Then he went through a portal and became possessed by another version of him who made him do evil things. Like killing all my friends, beating Micheal half to death, traumatizing Jon's animatronics, almost killing me, giving me trauma, and a lot of other things."

"But you brought them back due to the information being saved online, as well as Helpy, Lefty, and Molten surviving. And you moved to the Park after and found another portal that ended up giving you another version of the same evil person who took over William and other people. And you now know that the Twisted Bonnie is you in another universe where you have no connection to William..."

"Yep. Then Jon was possessed by that evil version of William and made him make me quit by threatening one of the only people who actually cared for me because I was dealing with PTSD."

"This is a lot to take in..."

"Trust me. I lived it." Bryan said rolling his eyes.

"Well when you say it, without having evidence, you can see why I didn't trust your word."

"Yeah. Among other reasons..." Bryan muttered, before loudly saying, "Yes! I got tetris opened."

"Bryan, what the fuck." Henry, Ballora, Molton, and Springtrap said.

Sorry that it took me forever to finish this chapter. I had writers block and homework. I'll try to post a new chapter every other week if not weekly. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed this boring ass chapter.