Moroha X Male Reader Oneshot

Ever since your born your parents never really paid much attention to you. Always focusing on your older brother a Demon Hunter training under your Uncle you train yourself a Demon Hunter fighting low ranking demons and eventually working your way up.Your childhood friends are half demon a moroha youHow to secret crush on her and she also did the same for you but you never expressed his feelings fearing the ruin your friendship.

You decided it was time for you to leave send your parents never cared ua grabbed a hammer you had gotten from your Uncle on your birthday 3 years prior on your way out you saw your parents with your brother waiting for you

Miroku: "(Y/N) I think you should give your hammer over to your brother he is better training as a Demon Hunter you should stay-at-home where it safe.

To say you were furious was an understatement you walked past them and when your father grabbed you you turned and punched him right in the face shocking both your brother and mother. When your brother tried to stop you kilala transformed and jumped him it was on top of him growling but shocked you as she transformed and jumped on your shoulder.

(Y/N): " Look she chose me over you you never cared about me not once and now suddenly you don't want to be a Demon Hunter saying it's dangerous  that's hilarious

Sango: "(Y/N) were trying to protect you know come here and apologised to your father at once.

Y/N): " When's my birthday.

This statement shock your mother and father they had nothing to say because they didn't know. Your brother even look at them surprised they didn'tknow.

(Y/N): " Today's my birthday but you don't even care as far as I'm concerned you mean nothing to me the only one who cared was uncle kohaku.

And just like that you walked out your mother crying your name you went to your friend moroha knowing she would let you stay there.

You arrive at the house you built for her and when you open you see Moroha is home she surprised to see and then runs at you and jumps in your arms. You tell her what happened with your parents and you wanted to stay with her.

Moroha: "(Y/N) you always have me.

(Y/N): "Thanks moroha.

This made her blush and look away

Time skip 1 week later

One week has past since you moved in with your best friend and her family your parents came by once but morohaa said that you weren't with her. You and moroha have become partners slaying demons together

You got separate you try to find her but almost got hit with a giant boomerang which was your mother's you turned around saw your brother with your parents.

Sango: "(Y/N) Please come home let us fix our mistakes we can be a family again.

(Y/N): " Not happening you had your chance and ruined it you threw my love away now going find moroha.

Miroku: "(Y/N) We are bringing you home whether you like it or not.

Kirara transform and was about to attack your father but you stopped her. Miroku rushed at you but you grabbed your hammer and hit the ground creating a shock wave which pushed him back.

(Y/N): " You are not my family i disown you as my parents and brother.

Sango falls to her knees in tears crying should lost her son because she neglected him. Your brother looks away in shame as you get on kilala and fly away with tears rolling down your eyes.

After a bit you found moroha fighting demons

(Y/N) Yelling: "SPIRIT WAVE.

You slam the hammer down the blast spiritual pressure which sends them flying moroha looks at you surprised. But sees the dry tears in your eyes and gives you a look of concern.

Moroha: "(Y/N) What's wrong you've been crying.

(Y/N): " I just told my parents and brother i disowned them.

He seemed surprised at you would say that. Then looks at your hand holding your hammer and shaking she puts her sword away and placed a hand on top of yours and you look at her and see her signature grin.

Moroha: " You will always have me. Right here by your side.

Share wraps her arms around your neck and then locks lips with you cause you to wide neeraj in shock then you slowly melt into it wrapping their arms around her waist. You both pull away your blushing as red as her clothes and you smile.

(Y/N): "I love you moroha.

Moroha: "I love you too (Y/N).

You stopped being partners and became lovers her father actually approved and her mother was so happy. later you got sucked into the future it was all strange to you but you are able to get use to it at least for the short time you were there And then you decide to work with her to take down the dream butterfly does launch a with moroha you are ready for anything.

The End