"That shit sounds nasty as fuck Cam" he frowned.

"It's not" I laughed. "I'll order one and you can try it"

-

Time passed and the two finished eating. Roddy ended up loving the boba and now claims he's addicted. The pair were now walking around LA stopping into stores buying whatever they please.

"Roddy that's not fair

"Roddy that's not fair. You just bought me a whole $13,000 purse but I can't but you these pair of shoes."

"No" i said looking at her.

We were in chanel and i pointed out a pair of shoes i liked and Cam been begging me to let her buy them for me.

"Cam"

"Cam"

"CAMRYN" i yelled.

she just looked at me not saying anything.

"Alright bruh you can buy them." i sighed.

"Aahh. Thank you" she squealed kissing my check calling over a sales associate.

"Yea yea. crybaby ass" i mumbled

She bought the shoes now we were walking back to the car.

"I'm not letting you spend that kind of money on me ever again." I told her opening the door so she could get in.

"You and I both know thats a lie. If you can buy me things I can do the same for you" she sassed back placing the bags in the back seat.

"Im not even finna argue witcha" i said heading towards my house.

"And you shouldn't cause it nothing to argue about" she said pulling out her video recording videos of herself.

"Put me in the guy" i said looking over at her.

She turned the phone towards me.

"Any of yall try some slick shit with my girl, I'll shoot yo ass on Crip!"

"Roddy you can't say stuff like that" Cam laughed saving the video then posting it.

"I'm just letting them know so they can't say they aint see it coming" I shrugged.

"Anywaysss. What's next on our agenda?"

"I'm finna drop you back off at home so i can go run some errands but be ready by 8 with a bad packed cause im coming back to get you" I said lightly pulling on my chin hair

"How do i need to dress?" she asked.

"Put on some sexy" i bit my lip turning to look at her.

"Mm ok something sexy" she thought out loud.

"C'mon" i said getting out the car walking over to open her door.

Once she unlocked her door she turned around kissing me. I gripped and smacked her ass while she wrapped her arms around my neck