6

Alaesha

"Alright models the show starts in 10" the lady yelled as she walked around the back.

I was nervous because I knew tonight there would be performers and I never had to model on front of performers. I don't want to accidentally knock them over or myself.

Plus I know it's Stokeley.

He gave it away once he said he'll see me at the show. I know he wouldn't be able to sit in the audience because he's too loud.

"Alright models it's go time!" She yelled at us and everyone started to get in order.

Music started to play from the song Stokeley was performing. The music was soft which kinda confused me because he doesn't really have soft music.

I began my walk anyways and heard cheers as soon as I hit the walk way. I walked until I got to Stokeley who spun me with his fingertips before I finished the walk.

Once I got to the back I went to go change with a smile on my face because that went well.

"Hey you can't be back here!" I heard her yell at someone but hearing loud footsteps I knew they didn't listen.

I went to close the door because I was scared just for Jahseh to walk in.

"The fuck y'all two got going on?!" He yelled at me which confused me.

"You fucking my friends Alaesha?" He asked a little calmer but I could see he was still boiling.

"What? No" I told him and he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Even if I was Jahseh that's none of your business we're not together remember" I told him making him furrow his eyebrows at me.

"Don't fucking play with me" he said with a straight face.

I sighed "I'm not fucking Stokeley or any of your other friends now get the fuck out before you get in trouble."

He looked over me before opening the door and leaving making me sigh and sit down.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Once the show was over I was embarrassed and ready to go. Some girls overheard what happened so now they was in my face about him being my ex.

I got in my car and was ready to pull out before I heard my name being called. I looked up to see Stokeley jogging up to my car.

"You was gone leave without saying bye?" he questioned me and I nodded.

"Wow that's fucked up" he chuckled and I shook my head.

"Sorry Stokes I'm not trying to be mean I just feel so embarrassed right now" I told him and he looked confused.

"Because of that nigga? Don't worry about him" he told me making me shake my head.

"Why'd you bring him?" I asked and he shrugged.

"We partners and also I didn't think he would act like that" he told and I shrugged, seeing Jahseh walk up behind him.

"Well I gotta go" I spoke before I started to back out and leave.

Update

So y'all the already finished version got completely deleted like it's gone gone do bare with me.

6/21/2022

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍