Moving..?

Deku POV
I woke up next to something warm that smelt like caramel- Wait wot? WHO?!
I looked up to see a sleeping Kacchan.

Wow he kinda looks cute like that. I thought, just to blush after realizing that I thought about that.

I got out of bed, to go to the common room and to eat breakfast.
I was walking down the stairs (ExErSiSe Is HeAlThY) until I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I asked kinda freaked out because I didn't know this contact.
"Hello this is Hisashi Midoriya, you must be Izuku Midoriya, right?"
So Hisashi Midor-Wait He has the same last name as me...

"Um...yes that's me, who are you and what do you need?"

"Well I'm sorry to say this but... I'm your father, and your mother called me to say that you're going to have to move in with me because of financial issues."

So this random dude called to tell me that he is my father (that I have never met) and to tell me that I have to move away because of financial issues...WTF!!

"Uh-uhm okay, but how do I know that you're not lying?"

"You can call your mother and after that you can call me back to confirm that you're coming to Australia."
(Come fight me I love Australia.)

"Wait- AUSTRALIA!?"

"*chucles* yes Australia son, so see you soon, maybe..?"

"Yeah see you soon...I hope."
After that I hung up and started to call my mom. Not long after she picked up.

"Hey mom, is it true that I'm moving to Austria with my dad?"

"Yea honey, *sigh* sorry I didn't tell you this earlier." Mom apologized, I kinda felt bad.

"It's no problem mom, I better call dad back."

"Yeah, see you soon?"

"Mhm, love ya mom!"

"Love you too honey"
I hung up and started making breakfast, but not before making a mental not to call dad later to tell him that I'm definitely moving.

After eating breakfast I went to my room, but once I went inside, I remembered last nights events and I teared up a bit.

I called my dad and told him that I was moving and he told me that the flight was in two days.
————time skip
It was the next day when I went to the teachers lounge to tell senses that I was leaving. But to my surprise,all the teachers were there.

I went to see Aizawa-sensei, and told him that I was moving, but not where, and to be honest he looked quite sad.(Dadzawa for life!!)

I walked down the halls, deep in thought, that I didn't notice the red eyed blond staring at me muttering.
Not long after I arrived at the class door so I walked in and waited for Aizawa.

Not long after, Aizawa came in and to everyone to sit down (except me) and told them to shut up because I had to make an announcement.

"So um... I don't know how to say this but.." I started tearing up a little, bit I pushed through.
"I'm moving!" I finished bluntly.
(525 words)