the meeting

Michael POV:
I can't believe the day has finally come. The day I get to meet my biggest fan Sarah. She is very talented and young. I don't know if I'm scared or excited to meet her. She has uploaded so many videos of her singing or dancing to my songs. I have showed these videos to my manger Frank, my crew, my family, Travis, Stacey, and many other people. They all think that I should ask Sarah to be part of the tour but I don't know. She has all the qualities of a very talented person who would fit in with us but it's up to me after all. After everything I've been through I should have someone who is young on tour with us but won't that be bad after all the child molestation charges against me and my addiction to painkillers? What would the media say? What would my fans think? I can see the headlines now. "Michael Jackson has sexuality assaulted a 12 year old girl." " Wacko Jacko strikes again " No I can't get caught up in all that drama. I don't care about the media crap. I'm Michael Jackson. I've sold millions of records, sold out millions of tours, donated to many charities. The media trashes me but it doesn't bother me because I don't read any of it. Well I have to get ready for the meeting. Wish me luck.