"Mom, you know I can't do that. You said it yourself, dad will blow up on us." Kennedy whined laying her head back.

"I can't keep lying to your father, Kenny. It's wrong. Just try breaking it to him, gentley. He'll come around." Steph encouraged rubbing Kennedy's arm.

Kennedy nodded her head and mentally thought of a way she would break the news to her dad. She knew that no matter what, he would blow up, so it was just going to take some time for him to come to terms with their relationship.

"I'll tell him later on tonight, after our promo." Stephanie nodded and watched her think.

"Is there something on you mind Kennedy?" Her mom asked quietly and Kennedy nodded her head and looked over at her mom.

"When did you know you loved dad?" She asked curiously and Stephanie blushed.

"This is a strange story, but after gramps banned me from seeing dad, he would sneak into my hotel room and hide under the bed whenever grandpa came to check on me. I knew that your father was willing to risk his career for me and from that point on I fell in love." Kennedy giggled at the story and nodded her head.

"Why are you asking? Do you think you love Jon?" Her mom questioned with a timid smile on her face.

Kennedy shrugged her shoulders and let out a deep breath. Throughout their time in Hartford together, she found herself falling in love with him and fighting the urge to say it. She didn't know if it was too early to say it or if he even felt the same way.

She thought back to the day when she had to drop off Jon at the airport to head back on the road.

"Come on munchkins, let's go drop Jon off at the airport." Kennedy said picking up her purse and ushering her sisters out the front door into her car.

"Does Jon really have to leave?" Murphy whined as Kennedy placed her in the carseat.

"Unfortunately yes he does, he'll come back to visit one day." She persuaded her placing a kiss on her forehead and shutting the door.

When she spun around she was confronted with a moping Jon. He didn't want to leave since he was having such a fun time with the kids, but also Kennedy. They wouldn't see each other for another week, which was going to kill, but he knew that she would be back with him in no time.

"They don't want me to go?" Jon asked, wrapping his arms around her midsection and she nodded her head wistfully.

"Yeah. They don't get attached real easy but I guess they genuinely like you." Kennedy said running her fingers through his hair.

He snickered and pecked her lips "I'll come back, preferably not behind your dad's back."

"Okay whatever babe, come on I don't want you to be late." She told him patting his behind making him growl.

Kennedy got into the driver's seat while Jon walked around to the passenger. Almost instantly the three younger sisters talked about how much they would miss Jon and when he would come back and visit.

"Jon is spending the holidays with us, so that's when you'll see him again." Kennedy spoke looking back at them through the rear-view mirror before turning her attention back to the road.

"Really, Jon?" The girls asked in union, making him snort.

He glanced over at Kennedy and grinned before turning back and nodding his head.

"That's the plan unless your dad says no." He laughed and Kennedy shook her head giggling.

"No buts or if's, you're still coming." She ordered him and he nodded, reaching over to kiss her cheek.