CHAPTER ONE (1): FIRST DAY AT NEW HIGH SCHOOL IN PLANTATION

~Hennessy 'Liyah' Rose P.O.V (POINT OF VIEW)~

It was 3:30 in the early hours of the morning. I grabbed my phone from the top of my desktop to check my notifications on iMessage like I've been receiving a whole load of messages from my homie Brooklyn... I decided to reply back to those messages through out the entire night (not joking).

iMessage to Brooklyn (homie)💗💕💗

Brooklyn (homie)💗💕💗: Omddddddddd!!! U ready 4 ur first day at ur new high skl like I have those photos of us hanging on my bedroom wall still, Henny???

Henny 💛💫💛: I'm a bit nervous!!! I haven't  been able to sleep in the past five hours like my anxiety has been keeping me awake for the whole night...
I hope that ur ain't going through the nerves like me,Brooks 💗💕💗

Henny 💛💫💛:  Idk how things are gonna be in Plantation like I just got out of jail...Remember what happened back at home and the reason why I got sent to jail for, Brooks 💗💕💗

Brooklyn (homie)💗💕💗: Oh yea!!! I'll call u some how like I just wanna let u know that I would be so impressed if u have a good day at ur new high skl...okay, Henny???

I jumped out of my comfortable king sized bed , walking slowly towards my clothes wardrobe to choose an outfit to wear to school as I started to do my hair & makeup before I started to head downstairs to take my medication which I tied both of my electric blue curly hair into two messy space buns (with a bit of fringe showing out on the front & little curls sticking out ).

(Imagine she is wearing the outfit underneath)

I grabbed my black denim cropped jean jacket as I pulled it over my black plaited bandeau crop top at the same time I thrown my black crushed velvet backpack onto my back like I quickly ate my breakfast in a quick minute in the same time I took my...

I grabbed my black denim cropped jean jacket as I pulled it over my black plaited bandeau crop top at the same time I thrown my black crushed velvet backpack onto my back like I quickly ate my breakfast in a quick minute in the same time I took my medication to make sure that I've numbed the pain before I headed off to school so I ended up grabbing my car keys and left the house immediately.

*DRIVE OFF TO PIPER HIGH SCHOOL AND ARRIVE AT PIPER HIGH SCHOOL & PARK NEON GREEN LAMBORGHINI OUTSIDE OF PIPER HIGH SCHOOL PLUS WALK OUT OF NEON GREEN LAMBORGHINI*

"Yooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Brooks...I gotta head off now by soon like I'll call you back after school" I spoke to my homie Brooklyn over the phone as I would be continuing to make my way into the school building.

~Jahseh 'Dwayne' Ricardo Onfroy P.O.V(POINT OF VIEW)~

"Ayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! She looks like a rich kid from Beverly Hills 'cause her drip is on point but I heard that she just got out of jail...I wonder where she buys all of her drip from, Jah???" One of my boys was shouting on top of their voices as I looked at my boy Stokeley in his eyes by telling him "Mm!!! I swear down I have a feeling that my mum might invite over to watch my little brother, Stokes"

I found a girl with beautiful electric blue curly
hair just lying down on the floor like she was crying for help so I walked towards the girl in order to help her out which I asked her "You okay there??? My name is Jahseh but you can call me Jah so when did you join this school???" with a smile look on my face. She told me "Oh!!! I'm new to the school like I just started today...My name is Hennessy but you can call me Henny" with a weak smile look on her face.

She continued to speak by saying "No! I'm not okay!!! I just got pushed onto the floor and it's just not the way that I planned how my first day is gonna be...Have you ever had to deal without getting bullied just because you were not alright in the head or something like that, Jah?"with teardrops coming down onto her face as I've had a rough start to my music career like I know she might've had a rough start to her career... I mentioned to her "Yoooooooooooooo!!! Wanna come over to my place to just chill/hang out and I'll introduce you to the others...okay,Henny???"
like I saw her nodding her head which I knew it was a yes.

I walked with her to class which we both realised that we were literally in the same class for every single subject like I'm actually happy for the first time 'cause I got someone to hang out in class not alone for the first time. "Look!!! I'll make sure that things aren't gonna turn out to be worser and let's keep in contact wit each other like we can give each other advice not only all the other stuff...You look like you're straight outta of the hood, Henny" I suggested/asked her out of the question.