Ch 26: Homeland Security

Your P.O.V.

I was on my way to the church to see if Dex was ready for the rest of his plan. It's been a couple days since me and Troy stole the truck, and I was kind of curious to see what Dex had planned for it. When I got to the church, I had found Dex on the phone.

Dex: That's great, I'll come by to pick it up later. *hangs up* Just the guy I was gonna call, Sampson's got the truck all fixed up. Now we---

Saint: Dex, Y/n, we've got a problem.

Y/n: What's wrong?

Saint: The Los Carnales are--

Dex: It's not THE Los Carnales, jesus what's wrong with you.

Saint: Dex, they're attacking the Row!

Y/n: What happened!?

Then the guy went in to explain that Angelo and the Carnales came from out of nowhere. Then he explained that he and a couple other saints had Angelo pinned down and killed the other saints. Then he told us that they didn't see him before they just left.

Dex: So they left?

Saint: Angelo and Victor did, but there are still a lot of LC's still out there.

Y/n: Shit!

Dex: Alright, well have to split up, the Row is a big place and we have to make sure we smoke all those motherfuckers.

So we all went to deal with the Carnales attacking Saints Row. I had a feeling that the Carnales would try something like this. Now we had to make sure that none of the Carnales left alive. So I had started to search to see where any of them might be.

After a few minutes, I found a few of the Carnales near the highway and it looked like they had RPG's. So I made my way over and started to shoot at them and got their attention. It was a good thing they didn't see me coming, so I was able to catch them by surprise.

After they were dead, I started to look for more Carnales. Then I found a few Saints fighting some Carnales near the train yard. So I went to help the Saints deal with the Carnales and we were able to deal with them easily. But some reinforcements showed up and we had to deal with them first.

After dealing with them, I got into a nearby car and drove to find any more of the Carnales. After a few minutes of driving, I saw a few Carnales vehicles up ahead. So I drove up and started to take out each car one by one.

After they were taken care of, I started to look around to find if there were by chance any Carnales left. And from the looks of it, the Carnales seemed to have fun for it. Because it looked and sounded like the gunfire and explosions had all finally stopped. I knew that now the Carnales were going to pay for this and they were going to fall just like the other gangs.