THIRTY TWO

"Dumbledore's called an order meeting," Molly said.

Athene's head shot up. "When? Why?"

"Later," Molly said. "Not sure why. They're coming here this afternoon. I've told Tonks, and Fleur and Bill said they'll stay for it."

"Who else?" 

"Remus, hopefully," Athene looked away slightly at his name. "And Mad-Eye and Snape, probably."

Athene huffed, "must Snape come?"

Molly smiled and went back to her knitting. The children had returned to Hogwarts no less than two weeks ago, and Molly's mood change was evident. Athene could tell that she worried for her children, and for Harry and Hermione. She had gone as far as to say to Athene that she didn't know if she trusted Dumbledore to keep Hogwarts safe anymore. Athene didn't know what to think. She hoped Draco was okay. However, eventually, Arthur had stepped in and told her that she was being ridiculous, and so Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny had returned to Hogwarts on September 1st as normal, each of them promising to stay safe.

There was a knock on the door, "that'll be Tonks," Molly said, so Athene rushed to open it. When she did so, on the other side of the door was not the pink haired witch, but instead a very rough looking Remus Lupin. He had new cuts all over his face and his hands were bruised. 

"You look awful," she said to him coldly. 

"Hello to you too, Athene."

"Come in," she said, opening the door, "Molly's through the back. You here for the meeting?"

He nodded, "Dumbledore wrote to me. You seem to be fitting in well here."

"I am."

"How are you?"

"Fine."

He sighed. 

"How's werewolf world?"

"Awful."

"Looks it."

"Thanks," he said sarcastically. 

"How's living with the fiancee. I hear Molly hates her?"

"I like her." Athene said bluntly. "She's a great friend."

"I'm glad. How's Tonks?"

"She's great too. You could have at least written?"

The man looked shocked, "to you?" He asked incredulously. 

Athene rolled her eyes, "no, to her. To Tonks."

"I didn't write to anyone..." He said slowly. 

"Yeah, I know." She scoffed. "MOLLY!" She shouted. 

"Athene..." Remus started, but was interrupted by an excited squeal from his old friend. Athene smiled in spite of her anger at seeing the man, she loved to see Mrs Weasley happy.

"Remus! Dear! How are you? Are you hurt? Why haven't you written or visited?"

Remus pulled away from the woman's embrace smiling,

"I'm fine, Molly. Rough full moon last month, though. Hence, this," he gestured to his face and body, "I'm sorry for not keeping in touch, Dumbledore had me doing a lot."

"Oh, don't worry about it dear! I'm glad you're here now, we've all missed you! Haven't we?" She said with a huge smile, looking towards Athene.

"No," she muttered. 

"She has," Molly whispered to Remus. "Tonks'll be here soon! She'll be so excited. Are you staying?"

"I'm afraid I'm only here for the meeting, Molly."